Do women want a guy with money more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I've been in a relationship with a few rotten women.
You always hear people say looks aren't important but it's a massive help.
Unfortunately a lot of attractive women are some of the most fucked up head cases!
Looks are pretty important honestly, you need to be both physically attracted to each other that’s how we are deep down...

You are not going to have a good sex life if there isn’t anything that gets you going about their looks...

A good sex life with you partner is pretty damn important as for me it’s one the best ways to truly get close and really show your affection by doing what you do to spoil them plus it’s gotta be mutual with the effort which makes it best!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tip: you gotta eat it before you beat it!! ;)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty much lol
It works for me in my pursuit to give the chick a good time. Put in the work in the bedroom and they'll be calling ya back for round 2,3,4 and so on. Giving them a good dickin goes a long way!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It works for me in my pursuit to give the chick a good time. Put in the work in the bedroom and they'll be calling ya back for round 2,3,4 and so on. Giving them a good dickin goes a long way!!
It’s how I go about it too man... you get them hooked mentally for it and it’s a good time for both ha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His reaction is exactly why she's looking for an upgrade.

Fucking soft cock
He should of gone out fucker her best freind her mother her grandmother fuck even root her dad send it to her and let the mental trauma sort the rest out

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He should of gone out fucker her best freind her mother her grandmother fuck even root her dad send it to her and let the mental trauma sort the rest out
I wouldn't give a shit. There's no way in hell she's going to find someone as good as me, if that's her choice so be it.

Ain't nobody got time for that

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't give a shit. There's no way in hell she's going to find someone as good as me, if that's her choice so be it.

Ain't nobody got time for that
Yeah but he should have fun with it, hit her up im sorry darling ive been having an affair and ive got the aids you best get a test.
Let her sweat a few weeks

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but he should have fun with it, hit her up im sorry darling ive been having an affair and ive got the aids you best get a test.
Let her sweat a few weeks
Life's to short for revenge bro. It's a wasted emotion

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't help bro. Permanent angry disease
Yeah I have that disease too. I use comedy to treat it but doesn't work.

You want to go to anger management together and bash other angry *****? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.