Fat people.. why cant they get their act together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fat people? Why cant they get their act together?

Your body and your health is all you really have. I think if someone is fat they display the worst character traits for mankind.

Lazy, lacking purpose, self gratifying, terrible on the eye, an embarrassment to themselves

Now some people will say they have a genuine condition that makes them fat.. no it just means they may need to work a little harder than most.

Its a simple formula if exercise > food intake then you lose weight..

Big fat people are usually chomping on a bag of crisps and washing it down with a beer or soda. Then some cheesecake afterwoods. Then they burp and fart simultaneously and chuckle to themselves...Whilst other people, they are doing push ups and sit ups, going for a walk.

Plus if you get into an argument with someone, you know they have some pearler insults ready to go at you. You make it easy.

Do fat people need a reality check? Why cant these lard arses get their act together

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard to argue

As a fat **** myself
You are absolutely correct

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to argue

As a fat **** myself
You are absolutely correct
Well do something about it. Change your lifestyle. Make some changes...

Its your body, your health, how can it be acceptable to you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are some people who actually have medical conditions that make them fat, but they are very rare. Less than 0.01% of the population have that issue. The rest is just a lifestyle issue. People can't get their shit together. Or they really love food.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I think that being obese is a burden on society and people should work to get themselves at least somewhat fit. But being chubby or a little fat isn't an issue. Sure you may be less attractive but who cares?

Do whatever you want. Be happy. If eating an extra Quarter Pounder makes you happy then do it. Don't listen to people who try to get you down.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are some people who actually have medical conditions that make them fat, but they are very rare. Less than 0.01% of the population have that issue. The rest is just a lifestyle issue. People can't get their shit together. Or they really love food.
I doubt it is less than 0.01% of the population who are fat due to medical reason.

almost every woman struggles to reduce the pregnancy fat and rarely gets back to original figure. so this is not cos of dietary habbits.

then there are heaps of other medical conditions and also genetics where you eat very little but the body accumulates and stores in the form of fat just cos your mother was a diabetic when she gave birth to you and passed on the fatty cells to you.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont really care if someone is fat as long as they acknowledge that they are and dont try the whole "fat shaming" bs and try to act like they're fit and healthy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt it is less than 0.01% of the population who are fat due to medical reason.

almost every woman struggles to reduce the pregnancy fat and rarely gets back to original figure. so this is not cos of dietary habbits.

then there are heaps of other medical conditions and also genetics where you eat very little but the body accumulates and stores in the form of fat just cos your mother was a diabetic when she gave birth to you and passed on the fatty cells to you.
It's probably more. But I'm talking about the people who cannot lose weight. Not the poeople which have a really difficult time losing weight. Genetics is definitely a large part of it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Your body and your health is all you really have. I think if someone is fat they display the worst character traits for mankind.

Lazy, lacking purpose, self gratifying, terrible on the eye, an embarrassment to themselves

Now some people will say they have a genuine condition that makes them fat.. no it just means they may need to work a little harder than most.

Big fat people are usually chomping on a bag of crisps and washing it down with a beer or soda. Then some cheesecake afterwoods. Then they burp and fart simultaneously and chuckle to themselves...Whilst other people, they are doing push ups and sit ups, going for a walk.

Plus if you get into an argument with someone, you know they have some pearler insults ready to go at you. You make it easy.

Do fat people need a reality check? Why cant these lard arses get their act together

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the Worlds Strongest Man competitors say to go eat a bag of dicks.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's probably more. But I'm talking about the people who cannot lose weight. Not the poeople which have a really difficult time losing weight. Genetics is definitely a large part of it.
all you need is a bit of motivation.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only time fat ***** get on my nerves is when they blame me and the world for them being fat, my brother went through that phase, always complaining and shit and I said look fucking eat then if you're gonna be a moaning bitch, if you wanna lose weight, be happy about it, it's something you're doing for yourself.
As personal trainer as well the other type is when you tell this ****, listen no carbs for you, you say you wanna lose 20kg in 2 months? Then don't eat carbs. Give them a diet and workout plan, along with a food diary, **** comes back with pasta in his diary, I'm like what's this? He goes oh I only ate the meat with the sauce no pasta so no carbs, I'm like dude..... the sauce! The sugars in it and the carbs and the fats ffs. Like why come to me for help if you're gonna waste my fucken time!

In saying that if someone is fat and hey give no fucks power to them haha.

As for people with hormonal issues that doesn't allow them to lose fat I've dealt with them and they're not the type that are angry at the world and as hacky said it is actually a very small percentage the rest try and use it as an excuse.

For post pregnanted females or identifying males but are biologically female, if they're eating healthy and living a healthy lifestyle but can't seem to get rid of that body fat, they're not unhealthy, it's just their bodies are stubborn, but usually if the female follows a diet and training regime after pregnancy and not delay it they'll notice a good difference. Or they could chuck a Kim kardashian and do it through surgery and proclaim to the world it's their genetics.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Settle the fuck down, clearly he is stating it's not that acceptable to him because he is agreeing with your comments, maybe he already is doing something about it?
To me it sounded like he gave up. If you admit your fat, why aren't you already doing something about it?

There was a guy at work who is a fat ****. He sat on a chair and it collapsed. He was gonna sue and go on workers Comp. fat prick

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a lot of reasons people struggle to lose weight, as a bloke who struggled to gain weight as a teen and now 33 at 92kg have never had the issue, but quite often think shit I'm glad I'm not overweight because I would struggle to give the tucker up, my genes paid a big part, and that's the same for overweight people in many cases, it is hard, women who have kids, under active thyroid is more common than u think, medical issues hard! It's not just black n white my friend! Genes can't be changed, imagine telling zee to stop being so Indian or southy to stop being a funny ****! There's a lot more to it for some people than just eating less an exercising in some cases!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Currently on a rabbit food diet to lose 10kg. After 2 weeks I've lost 7. 3 to go.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a nasty nasty thread to start..it really is.. People could be fat for lots of different reasons..not just because they have an aversion to exercise or like to eat fatty foods.. Who are we to sit and freaking judge..sheesh.. I’m just gob smacked..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only time fat ***** get on my nerves is when they blame me and the world for them being fat, my brother went through that phase, always complaining and shit and I said look fucking eat then if you're gonna be a moaning bitch, if you wanna lose weight, be happy about it, it's something you're doing for yourself.
As personal trainer as well the other type is when you tell this ****, listen no carbs for you, you say you wanna lose 20kg in 2 months? Then don't eat carbs. Give them a diet and workout plan, along with a food diary, **** comes back with pasta in his diary, I'm like what's this? He goes oh I only ate the meat with the sauce no pasta so no carbs, I'm like dude..... the sauce! The sugars in it and the carbs and the fats ffs. Like why come to me for help if you're gonna waste my fucken time!

In saying that if someone is fat and hey give no fucks power to them haha.

As for people with hormonal issues that doesn't allow them to lose fat I've dealt with them and they're not the type that are angry at the world and as hacky said it is actually a very small percentage the rest try and use it as an excuse.

For post pregnanted females or identifying males but are biologically female, if they're eating healthy and living a healthy lifestyle but can't seem to get rid of that body fat, they're not unhealthy, it's just their bodies are stubborn, but usually if the female follows a diet and training regime after pregnancy and not delay it they'll notice a good difference. Or they could chuck a Kim kardashian and do it through surgery and proclaim to the world it's their genetics.
Damn right bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.