Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The funny thing is that Clinton even considers herself to be central but as far as the political compass goes she's on the right.

Technically the political compass lists the current Labor party as right of centre with the Greens being left. Labor traditionally being a left party but their current policies sit them on the right with the Greens and the Katter party being the only parties on the left (Katter being a conservative left)
I always thought labor is left, liberal is right and greens are fucked lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing is that Clinton even considers herself to be central but as far as the political compass goes she's on the right.

Technically the political compass lists the current Labor party as right of centre with the Greens being left. Labor traditionally being a left party but their current policies sit them on the right with the Greens and the Katter party being the only parties on the left (Katter being a conservative left)
Well Clinton was against gay marriage a decade ago, apparently from all the emails leaked she made fun of Bernie for being Jewish.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Really? they aren't called the Clinton News Network for nothing.

PS Fox News should be called Angry Orange News
True, but Hillary and Bill Clinton are not proper liberals. Never have been and never will be. The Clintons represent the new school of pseudo liberalism that employs an overly militant approach to issues relating to identity politics to distract people from the reality that all their economic policies are centrist or even centre right.... not to mention foreign policies.

Yes CNN is unashamedly pro democrats, but the democrats aren't particularly liberal these days regardless of what they call themselves.

Bernie Sanders was the true liberal in the race and whether you like him or not, CNN largely ignored his campaign and falsely reported Hillary was further in front than she was to try and suppress his bid to bring genuinely liberal ideology back to the democrats. He would have succeeded too if not for the dirty tricks of CNN and other pro Clinton media outlets. The "liberal" media in America is as falsely liberal as the Democratic party is.

All media in the US under-reported Sanders campaign and understated his momentum during the primaries. It is a bit irritating for us genuine liberals to hear CNN described as liberal when they suppressed our preferred candidate and actively worked to resist progress on that country....haha. CNN isn't legitimately liberal any more than the Clinton's are. CNN is full of shit.

Sanders is back doing his own thing as an independent again now because he won't join the crooked fucks in the DNC. THAT is integrity imo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm guessing we would be smack bang in the middle lol
If you're snack bang in the middle you're more like Hillary than you think. Haha. She is pretty much centre right. She actually beers further up the right than left on economic and foreign policy matters.

The fact many Americans think of her as liberal just proves how good a job the powers that be have done at confusing people over there.... I mean they think anyone yo the left of Hillary is a commie ffs. That is just absurd! Haha. I tell ya man that country is confused and mixed up and political lines are blurring because if that sense of confusion.

Don't worry about where you sit on the spectrum, just try not to be an arsehole. That's my motto. Haha.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you're snack bang in the middle you're more like Hillary than you think. Haha. She is pretty much centre right. She actually beers further up the right than left on economic and foreign policy matters.

The fact many Americans think of her as liberal just proves how good a job the powers that be have done at confusing people over there.... I mean they think anyone yo the left of Hillary is a commie ffs. That is just absurd! Haha. I tell ya man that country is confused and mixed up and political lines are blurring because if that sense of confusion.

Don't worry about where you sit on the spectrum, just try not to be an arsehole. That's my motto. Haha.
Actually, fuck the whole spectrum. Politics is comedy for me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just them?

We're slowly boarding that ship too
Yeah definite signs of similar ideologies taking hold here... at least we still have a public healthcare system that's a little better than Web MD.... for now haha.... ugh

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Actually, fuck the whole spectrum. Politics is comedy for me.
Haha well I'm an aspiring satirist.... everything is both funny and serious to me.... we've gotta get our laughs from somewhere. I'm serious about that! Haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah definite signs of similar ideologies taking hold here... at least we still have a public healthcare system that's a little better than Web MD.... for now haha.... ugh
So we are Canada now aye?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So we are Canada now aye?
Haha well Canada have offered to take our refugees....maybe we're the meat in the middle of the Trump/ Trudeau ideological sandwich :p

We are kinda like Canada...but it's hotter here, so maybe we're more prone to losing our temper? :p

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are the 54th state.

51st - Israel is the head
52nd - Saudi America
53rd - England
54th - Australia
Israel is also chief military strategist for USA - case in point: the fraud on terror endless war (the longest war in U.S. history)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Plus weapon technology and tactics
If you want to get rich invest in every telecom/ biotech / satellite company run by isrealis.

they are going to rule the planet eventually if they are not ruling already and this is one of the way how they are going to do it.

This is an Australia based company formed by isrealis. it is in its early stages but it is going to revolutionize the planet in communication like Tesla has done with with cars.

there is a lot of buzz around this at the moment.

https://www.skyandspace.global/

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 hey mate you'll love this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nopoulos-calls-Clementine-Ford-poor-lamb.html

And the dumb femo **** has declined because she knows she will get destroyed by him.

On another note, fuck she's ugly.
Yeah well he sounds and looks like a f&*kwit just as much as she does.. And he ain’t no prize peach either.. Both fools do no good for their cause..they present the exact stereotypes that those with opposite views expect those with differing beliefs to be like.. Does absolutely nothing towards working together to find a SENSIBLE COMMON GROUND..just widens the gap between opposing beliefs..

No wonder the world is going to shit..EVERYONE just dismisses everyone’s views because you get wankers like these two..who believe they are the poster child for ‘their’ causes..and ruins it for everyone.. Just outspoken assholes of the highest order who think their option is the only correct way to be..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.