Bathurst 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watch the GC 600 today? My goodness redbull got absolutely schooled by their ex employee on the pit-wall today.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watch the GC 600 today? My goodness redbull got absolutely schooled by their ex employee on the pit-wall today.
What happened?
I see Whincup leading championship now

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened?
I see Whincup leading championship now
It was a comedy of errors from redbull, at the first round of pitstops rbr where 1-2 (jamie's car was 1st) and mclaughlin's co-driver got his car upto 5th(after starting 13th), he jumped into 4th place in the pitstop and rbr come out still 1-2. Than next pitstop mclaughlin pitted early from 4th place and rbr reacted and for some reason pitted van gisbergen 1st who was running second at the time and also lownde's who was 3rd (jamie obviously 1st) and mclaughlin under cut both of them and come out second and than rbr left jamie out for like another lap (mind you when all the pitstops started jamie was about 6-7 seconds ahead of mclaughlin) and than jamie came out behind mclaughlin lol. mclaughlin ran out of fuel doing his burnout after he won with both rbr cars having plenty of fuel left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.