Bledisloe Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Anybody watching?

Australia lead 20-18 with 5 minutes left. The intensity has been at origin level throughout.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mmm seems rigged like the Nrl..how convenient was the knock on by Cane.. Gee I’d like to punch Hooper in the head.. Sorry..but anyway it’s about time the Wallabies beat the All Blacks..

How narky am I..Lol!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mmm seems rigged like the Nrl..how convenient was the knock on by Cane.. Gee I’d like to punch Hooper in the head.. Sorry..but anyway it’s about time the Wallabies beat the All Blacks..

How narky am I..Lol!
Are you a kiwi?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you a kiwi?
Nup brew.. lol! I’m an Aussie..just not a big fan of the Wallabies..But they did deserve their win tonight..defended very well..and ran extremely hard.. All Blacks made errors at crucial times..and the Aussies capitalised.. They also cut out most of their silly errors..apart from a few handling errors.. Yep they earnt their win..they just got to do it twice in a 3 game series..they came pretty close this time..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I have never seen a team in any sport where you have to fight so hard for a win. Any victories against the All Blacks are well deserved and you pay for the wins with blood and sweat.

Izzy has still got it and there was no way the Wallabies were going to let him go back to league.

Hats off to the style of Rugby the Aussies played aswell. Put themselves under pressure but it was exciting to watch and they got the rewards by running the ball instead of playing field position.

Some of those tackles had my missus making audibles I'd never heard before honestly there were more big hits than the delltones

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great win but for them to have beauden Barrett out was a massive loss, best player in the world at the moment. After the last decade I'll take any win they get though haha

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
boost for next yr when they don't win the bledisloe

Status
Not open for further replies.