Australia vs Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Postecoglou will resign after the Honduras matches even if we qualify.
Strange decision . He must have received a big offer from Europe like Popovic did.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hehehehe. You haven’t been sending him “fan mail” have you?

Seriously though, if he goes his replacement must be someone from overseas with a proven track record. Having said that, any coach that comes in will have a hard time transforming this mediocre squad into world beaters.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hehehehe. You haven’t been sending him “fan mail” have you?

Seriously though, if he goes his replacement must be someone from overseas with a proven track record. Having said that, any coach that comes in will have a hard time transforming this mediocre squad into world beaters.
I legit just swear at my TV everytime i see him lol.

We aren't ever going to be world beaters, but we still should of qualified for the WC by now and there's really no excuse for not doing so. Anges fucking tactics and selections just drive me mad.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From 3rd at the 2014 WC to ranking 29th in the world.
That 3rd place finish just papered over the cracks really, Robben was in the form of his life and LVG tactics worked perfectly, there starting team consisted of players like Ron Vlaar (played for Aston Villa at the time), Janmaat (Newcastle at the time), Leroy Fer (Norwich), De Jong (Shit A.C Milan) and Van Perise and Robben who were both 30+. Too many average players.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Germany vs Brazil final in the World Cup next year, im calling it. Germany look unstoppable with Brazil looking really sharp in the qualifiers.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Germany vs Brazil final in the World Cup next year, im calling it. Germany look unstoppable with Brazil looking really sharp in the qualifiers.
What about France? I thought they were awesome last word cup, and they had a host of young players then and they are all older and more experienced. I picked them to win 2018 in 2014

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about France? I thought they were awesome last word cup, and they had a host of young players then and they are all older and more experienced. I picked them to win 2018 in 2014
France are that team that should have 5 world cups by now but they just lack so much discipline.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I legit just swear at my TV everytime i see him lol.

Anges fucking tactics and selections just drive me mad.
If the rumours are true, he will be leaving in November and signing for a Chinese team for close to $4 million per season. He won’t be driving anyone mad after November .

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the rumours are true, he will be leaving in November and signing for a Chinese team for close to $4 million per season. He won’t be driving anyone mad after November .
If it's the shanghai sheuhan team they come out n basically laughed and said they would dream of signed a coach like Ange....
Not good enough for them
That team has had something like 16 Coaches in 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.