PlayStation pro vs Xbox one X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I came back though so all is good!!
That's true it's all about the destination, you may have drifted but thy found yee way!

Committ this apostasy again though, and death to you.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's true it's all about the destination, you may have drifted but thy found yee way!

Committ this apostasy again though, and death to you.
We all make mistakes, but i seen the errors in my way and learnt from it haha!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Grand theft auto 5 is on PS4 and was on PlayStation before Xbox, and PS4 is getting gran truisms 7. PS4 just raped Xbox
Forza Motorsport and Forza Horzion make Gran Turismo look like crap. GTA 5 is also on Xbox One, and PC.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I looked it up before you posted this

It's been ages since I watched the movie
"movie"

Honestly I didn't mind the movie but it was completely terrible in comparison to the books and the TV series.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forza Motorsport and Forza Horzion make Gran Turismo look like crap. GTA 5 is also on Xbox One, and PC.
Forza Motorsport is fkn gay as fuck. Forza makes gran tourism look even more of a real driving simulator rather than Lamborghini going 200km on sand. Fuck off with your bullshit facts and analysis. You're fake news

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forza Motorsport is fkn gay as fuck. Forza makes gran tourism look even more of a real driving simulator rather than Lamborghini going 200km on sand. Fuck off with your bullshit facts and analysis. You're fake news
Gran Turismo is so gay it wants to change the legal definition of marriage.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheers mr i I do have a 4K tv.

And I do love racing games especially forza but not to the degree to buy a Xbox one X just for that game.

Thanks for your info.....
If you like racing pc is the best option the add ons are endless as opposed to consoles

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This thread is bullshit. PlayStation is the greatest of all consoles. There should not be a debate about choosing. It's like choosing panadol over morphine for pain. It's fkn dumb. Not only that, like panadol scientists don't even know how panadol even works, just like people at Microsoft they don't know how a console works hence all their fluffy bullshit nonsense.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"movie"

Honestly I didn't mind the movie but it was completely terrible in comparison to the books and the TV series.
I got the reference because that's the only thing I remember from reading it in school lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This thread is bullshit. PlayStation is the greatest of all consoles. There should not be a debate about choosing. It's like choosing panadol over morphine for pain. It's fkn dumb. Not only that, like panadol scientists don't even know how panadol even works, just like people at Microsoft they don't know how a console works hence all their fluffy bullshit nonsense.
Only yes voters play the PS

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing no one can deny is Sony gave the world the best game console advertisement ever..

Last edited:

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
So how about that time the ps network got hacked and you couldn’t play online for weeks and had to change passwords and cancel credit cards lulz

Xbox 4 lyfeee

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You realise Forza Horizon is a arcade racer and not a sim? And Forza Motorsport is a totally different game? But sure shit on driving around Australia in 700 cars including every Australian muscle car and go play Gran Turismo online with 150 total cars :tearsofjoy:

What games are you going to mainly play? If 99% of your gaming is going to be multiplats buy a Xbox One X and play in 4K. If you prefer the walking story simulators buy a PS.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You realise Forza Horizon is a arcade racer and not a sim? And Forza Motorsport is a totally different game? But sure shit on driving around Australia in 700 cars including every Australian muscle car and go play Gran Turismo online with 150 total cars :tearsofjoy:

What games are you going to mainly play? If 99% of your gaming is going to be multiplats buy a Xbox One X and play in 4K. If you prefer the walking story simulators buy a PS.
Bloodborne is story sim?
Crash bandicoot story sim?
Uncharted story sim?
Nioh story sim?
Horizon story sim?
Days gone story sim?
God of war story sim?

List goes on. Xbox only has halo as a viable exclusive.

By the way, Xbox one x doesn't play native 4K lol they play 4K games much like the PS4 pro does, besides some titles which are able to reach 4K native. But not multi platforms lol. People buy a pc to play multi platforms and a PS4 pro to play console exclusives. Xbox is irrelevant just like your opinion.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bloodborne is story sim?
Crash bandicoot story sim?
Uncharted story sim?
Nioh story sim?
Horizon story sim?
Days gone story sim?
God of war story sim?

List goes on. Xbox only has halo as a viable exclusive.

By the way, Xbox one x doesn't play native 4K lol they play 4K games much like the PS4 pro does, besides some titles which are able to reach 4K native. But not multi platforms lol. People buy a pc to play multi platforms and a PS4 pro to play console exclusives. Xbox is irrelevant just like your opinion.
Crash - Remaster who gives a shit
Uncharted - is the fucking DEFINITION of walking sim.
Nioh - Isn't exclusive.
Days Gone - Not even released. (looks like walking sim 2.0)
God of War - Not even released.

Every Microsoft developed title reaches native 4K. No multi platforms can reach 4K? The only games I give a shit about playing through again and coming out are native 4K I must be mistaken of course but.

Tomb Raider.
Witcher 3.
Project Cars. 2
FIFA 18
Madden 18

Are these or are these not native 4K multiplats? People buying consoles don't give a shit about PC gaming, xbox one x provides the best multiplat experience laying on the couch in front of a 75" tv playing with your mates of an arvo. And this is coming from someone who would most likely own a shit ton more PS4 games then yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.