PlayStation pro vs Xbox one X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad this thread popped up as thinking of buying one.

Just wanted to ask with these consoles can you connect to the net and web browse and get things like Netflix?

Also do any of them have some kind of connection to Android phones?
Yeah you def should get he Xbox one x.
But is this serious. 'Can consoles connect to the internet and browse'?
How old are you really?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven't really ever gotten into FUT.

I might play a game or 2 on online seasons every few days if I'm lucky.
Yh don't evet play FUT, you will get addicted haha.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After sticking with Microsoft for the Xbox and 360 days I jumped ship and got a ps4 this generation. Controller preference is not as big a problem as I got a cronusmax and you can use a Xbox controller on a PlayStation and vice versa. The biggest issue for me was that my mates all stuck with Xbox. So if you have all your friends on one system they won't be there if you go the other way.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of. They have apps for Android that allows you to do stuff on Android phones. Playstation has a fairly simple app which allows you to check messages and stuff. If you have a Sony phone it also allows you to play PS4 games on it. Xbox app allows you to control the Xbone and stuff like that. I think the Playstation app can too, just can't remember.
More wanted to know if I could get rid of my chromecast as I could just hook up my phone from the PS4

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox One S for me.. its better than a PS4..

Xbox One X is not really any better than my Xbox One s. Forza Horizon 3 and grand theft Auto 5 make the Xbox one S knockout the PS4

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sony are devil worshipers. FACT
I can live with that i also listen to the devils music!!

I was a Playstation guy for the first and 2nd consoles. Jumped ship to Xbox 360 because my mates all got them and now for this generation of consoles i've jumped back to the Playstation 4 which i am happy with.

I have updated to a PS4 PRO recently aswell. My choice to go back to playstation facted two things. 1) Because of the exclusives 2) Because most of my mates jumped back to Playstation 4 because they didn't like the Xbox One and i wanted to be able to play online with them.

I guess at the end of the day it's what suits you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I was a Playstation guy for the first and 2nd consoles. Jumped ship to Xbox 360 because my mates all got them and now for this generation of consoles i've jumped back to the Playstation 4 which i am happy with.

I have updated to a PS4 PRO recently aswell. My choice to go back to playstation facted two things. 1) Because of the exclusives 2) Because most of my mates jumped back to Playstation 4 because they didn't like the Xbox One and i wanted to be able to play online with them.

No it's just PlayStation is better. Shame of you for following your friends and jumping over to Xbox. Shame.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Xbox One S for me.. its better than a PS4..

Xbox One X is not really any better than my Xbox One s. Forza Horizon 3 and grand theft Auto 5 make the Xbox one S knockout the PS4
Grand theft auto 5 is on PS4 and was on PlayStation before Xbox, and PS4 is getting gran truisms 7. PS4 just raped Xbox

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I was taking the piss out of realist and the love of Sony. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.