Australia vs Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch the EPL not this shit
I have tried getting into it but it's just not my thing, i really only watch the aussies if i even know they are on tv lol. I can't handle the fake diving and stuff, it does my head in haha

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have tried getting into it but it's just not my thing, i really only watch the aussies if i even know they are on tv lol. I can't handle the fake diving and stuff, it does my head in haha
In some cases there's a reason for a fake diving

Players know refs are inept and players know they are being fouled and that the stupid ref isn't going to blow his whistle unless you dive

Hence not all dives are "cheating" dives, sometimes you're forced because the defender is gaining an illegal advantage and the referee is a fucking nonce

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at that fucking idiot rolling around like a moron, is he dead or just broke a limb or something lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@DoggiesBoy I should add what i wrote about diving doesn't apply in the Asian confederation

In the Asian confederation all divs are bullshit

But if you want to watch watch extreme diving and cheating try a South American game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In some cases there's a reason for a fake diving

Players know refs are inept and players know they are being fouled and that the stupid ref isn't going to blow his whistle unless you dive

Hence not all dives are "cheating" dives, sometimes you're forced because the defender is gaining an illegal advantage and the referee is a fucking nonce

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@DoggiesBoy I should add what i wrote about diving doesn't apply in the Asian confederation

In the Asian confederation all divs are bullshit

But if you want to watch watch extreme diving and cheating try a South American game.
Serie A is the fucking worst

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wtf like i said they could field a great team of players they have developed

Viduka, Kewell (partly), Bosnich, Emerton, even tim cahill was part of the belmore hercules club supposedly a greek youth club
Imagine what they could of done if they focused on ability... we will never know

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Serie A is the fucking worst
Bro trust me south American club games are on a fucking different level

And if you make a fool out of a player with A trick, That guy just goes out to hack you with no shits given

Status
Not open for further replies.