The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
still the season had some good moments

[video=youtube;hNo9w7CRnJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNo9w7CRnJc[/video]
[video=youtube;xPmmbylmuHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPmmbylmuHg&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;V2LlShM0Bt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2LlShM0Bt0[/video]

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Hell Yeah - You can't forget the best part of Ice Hockey.......The Hockey Fights :D

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I got ducks & Pens in the Stanley Cup with the mighty Pens to win in 7... 3peat here we come!!
eh i'm actually not that confident, each yr perry is becoming less effective and still not 100% on goaltending. I think edmonton will reach the stanely cup

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
eh i'm actually not that confident, each yr perry is becoming less effective and still not 100% on goaltending. I think edmonton will reach the stanely cup
Problem with Edmonton is that they are a one man team... the second McDavid goes down they are gone!!

Yeah Perry hasn’t been great but their defence is up there with the best & have been able to protect Perry enough that his short comings haven’t affected them too much. I still have them as a top 2 or 3 team!!

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Who hoo......Hockey is back tell a friend haha

Pens lost to the Blues 5-4 in overtime - oh well

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
ducks have been destroyed by injuries all year

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Got tickets to Pens & Blue Jackets in Pittsburgh then Pens & Islanders in New York. Would love for Pens to do a 3-peat but don’t see it happening!! They look tired

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yeah I have a mate who is a Ducks fan, I feel for him. Trading for Henrique seems like it has been a good trade so far 6 points in 5 games.
last yr it was defense, so i guess it's evened out lol

Klemmernator

Waterboy
Reaction score
Flyers might be the most bipolar team in the league. Lost 10 in-a-row (0-5-5) & now they have followed that up with 5 straight wins, including a sweep of Western Canada.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Me & the Mrs at Pens vs Bluejackets in Pittsburgh last night. Had nose bleed section tickets but then someone from the Pens media heard we had come from Australia for the game & they gave us these upgraded tickets (where the photo was taken) game ended up a 3-2 win to the Pens in a shoot-out

Klemmernator

Waterboy
Reaction score
Metropolitan division is insane this season.

There's only 9 points between 1st & 8th.

Every team is still in contention for a playoff spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.