jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DIBS to announce he is sacking himself?
Sorry guys I thought it was April the 1st LOL

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour I heard, if he plays on it will be with Cronulla.

He won't announce what he is doing until after the World Cup.
I also heard yesterday south were preparing a deal to thomas and George Burgess to Newcastle. To sign Cronkite for 2 year deal.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dib has this in the bag! Massive signing coming up, just wait, and you guys will see how a significant signing this is, it’s huge, enormous, it’s the mother father of all signings, gigantic signing, very great, unbelievable, incomprehensible, can’t be fathomed, WOW, incredible!!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dib has this in the bag! Massive signing coming up, just wait, and you guys will see how a significant signing this is, it’s huge, enormous, it’s the mother father of all signings, gigantic signing, very great, unbelievable, incomprehensible, can’t be fathomed, WOW, incredible!!!!
Probably cap compliance, can't see how we could ever afford the signing others are hinting at.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Won't be cronk , nrl are yet to approve woods and foran contracts
Thanks to dib carrying on and demanding a higher salary cap the nrl are watching us like a hawk
They've been watching us since 2002

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
WOW, did Dean Pay let Dib sign his jersey?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I also heard yesterday south were preparing a deal to thomas and George Burgess to Newcastle. To sign Cronkite for 2 year deal.
souths are very light on front rowers, cant see them doing this.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, April fool!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably cap compliance, can't see how we could ever afford the signing others are hinting at.
If three players are taking up $1.5 million (Eastwood and Morris bro's) and you offload them, then yeh I can see how.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no mail and would not have a clue who he is playing for next year but I can read body language and also can read in between the lines, and from what I heard after the gf, looks more than likely that cronk will play on if the price is right..

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They were favourites for the 2018 title the same day they signed Tedesco....so, Cronk is still BS in my opinion!
We were second favorites after we signed Woods and Foran.
In saying that, we wouldn't be 2nd favorites anymore due to all the changes after those signings.
Our cap a shambles, Graham gone, trying to offload more players, Des sacked since then.

In my books, we should be clear outright favorites and daylight second cause we got rid of that imposter coach who killed off our attack.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“Make the Bulldogs great again “ Donald J Dib

Status
Not open for further replies.