Brad Fittler pushes for klemmer to be captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad Fittler pushes David Klemmer’s case to lead the Bulldogs next season, as Private Ryan takes a look behind the scenes of the greatest game of all.

CAPTAIN KLEMMER?

NSW great Brad Fittler has nominated David Klemmer as the man to take over from James Graham as Canterbury skipper next season.

With Graham headed to the Dragons, the Dogs need a new leader and Fittler, who crowned Klemmer as the Blues’ Brad Fittler Medallist for player of the Origin series last week, believes the firebrand has all the qualities to take the reins.

David Klemmer of the Bulldogs celebrates after scoring.

“He’s a beauty,” Fittler said.

“Everyone loves him. He doesn’t have many soft moments. He trains hard and plays hard. He does everything hard. Sometimes they’re the things you need.

“His heart’s in rugby league. It’s part of him. His intentions are always good.”

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it doesn't affect his performance it would best thing for the Bulldogs.

Reactions: DT

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Tolman is still there, he'll probably be captain . But I think eventually if things go to plan Foran and Jackson will be co-captains. Woods too would be considered a possibility.
Yeh they'll probably have 5 captains on field because Hasler is too much of a soft cock for change.

Probably tolman for sure. He is the premier prop in the world.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Hasler has somehow survived it will be Tolman, if a decent coach comes in it will be Jackson, if Fittler is coach it will be Klemmer, Woods is current club and Aus captain, Foran could be captain...bloody hell, too many to choose from.

Jackson should be captain end of story for mine

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad Fittler pushes David Klemmer’s case to lead the Bulldogs next season, as Private Ryan takes a look behind the scenes of the greatest game of all.

CAPTAIN KLEMMER?

NSW great Brad Fittler has nominated David Klemmer as the man to take over from James Graham as Canterbury skipper next season.

With Graham headed to the Dragons, the Dogs need a new leader and Fittler, who crowned Klemmer as the Blues’ Brad Fittler Medallist for player of the Origin series last week, believes the firebrand has all the qualities to take the reins.

“He’s a beauty,” Fittler said.

“Everyone loves him. He doesn’t have many soft moments. He trains hard and plays hard. He does everything hard. Sometimes they’re the things you need.

“His heart’s in rugby league. It’s part of him. His intentions are always good.”
Here comes Nick and the non-existent Roosters salary cap with an initial unsettling technique. Obviously the long term replacement planned for JWH.

If Klemmer doesn't get the captaincy now it starts playing on his mind and he starts to think about other options over the next year or two, whether or not they include captaincy opportunities.

It's like the guy who wants to score a married girl implanting "if your husband really loved you and appreciated you he'd buy you flowers all the time and take you out on regular date nights.

Reactions: DT

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here comes Nick and the non-existent Roosters salary cap with an initial unsettling technique. Obviously the long term replacement planned for JWH.

If Klemmer doesn't get the captaincy now it starts playing on his mind and he starts to think about other options over the next year or two, whether or not they include captaincy opportunities.

It's like the guy who wants to score a married girl implanting "if your husband really loved you and appreciated you he'd buy you flowers all the time and take you out on regular date nights.
Well, he's not going to be captain at the roosters with Boyd cordner there.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Bulldogs captaincy is a fucking curse, wouldn't even mind giving it to Tolman; it can't affect his form too much and if he gets booted like every other captain then win win

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Jackson, and if they even THINK about giving it to Woods the fat fuck, I'll rampage.

end thread.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson is a great example of rolling your sleeves up and working hard but a captain is more than that. Jackson seems like a very quiet and humble guy, that might be good with the refs but not sure if its good when the team needs a rev up. If Hasler us around can't see it going to anyone but Tolman.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure I want Klemm questioning refs every week, Tolman doesn't question them enough and JJ sits in the middle, him or the other Josh.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really think he has the right temperament for it and i'd rather him not lose his aggression which might happen if i think he has to have some calm presence on the field. This kind of stuff worries me if fittler becomes blues coach, if anyones seen his yearly origin picks on the sunday footy show he comes up with some left field crap all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.