Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are using it as a smokescreen to deflect heat off of the energy prices (coal power or renewable cleaner energy) and they are probably gagging to secretly pass more nanny state laws in the name of terror and safety.

Divide & Conquer 101
You, Bobdog and Zee should get together and create some sort of group...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Israel Folau came out and said he is voting No... All the bullys from the yes campaign are getting stuck into him on social media. calling him bigot, getti. Personal at him and saying he is discriminating etc etc.

Anyone who says no publicly cops a beating? How ridiculous is this..

VOTE NO to send a message, you don't disrespect others that have an alternate position (which so happens to be the current legal definition) in order to demand respect in return. You don't label people who disagree with you

VOTE NO

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Israel Folau came out and said he is voting No... All the bullys from the yes campaign are getting stuck into him on social media. calling him bigot, getti. Personal at him and saying he is discriminating etc etc.

Anyone who says no publicly cops a beating? How ridiculous is this..

VOTE NO to send a message, you don't disrespect others that have an alternate position (which so happens to be the current legal definition) in order to demand respect in return. You don't label people who disagree with you

VOTE NO
His name is also offensive, deserves all the hate he gets.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just saw an add for the yes brainwashing. They got some **** dressed as a priest saying he is voting yes. Fkn lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It will happen in Australia anyway, a matter of WHEN not IF, as almost every other first world country as already motioned to allow it..

Exceptions are some Asian countries (although Taiwan is saying yes in 2019), and Arabic nations (but then again they allow adults to marry kids, so can't class them as first world).

I'm voting YES because it's going to happen eventually, and also just to spite the hysterical NO brigade.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that is undecided?

It seems most are either staunch no voters or staunch yes voters?

Is this advertising and bullying from the yes campaign making any difference or is everyone set in their way?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It will happen in Australia anyway, a matter of WHEN not IF, as almost every other first world country as already motioned to allow it..

Exceptions are some Asian countries (although Taiwan is saying yes in 2019), and Arabic nations (but then again they allow adults to marry kids, so can't class them as first world).

I'm voting YES because it's going to happen eventually, and also just to spite the hysterical NO brigade.
I think the no's would get over it faster than the snowflakes would. Just like the hellery fans.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that is undecided?

It seems most are either staunch no voters or staunch yes voters?

Is this advertising and bullying from the yes campaign making any difference or is everyone set in their way?
Well the MSM are reporting people changing to no because of the bullying tactics of the yes people. But it's from the MSM so it's basically as good as used toilet paper in an Indian restaurant lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS the lbgtidjalsbxutnsk is not showing equality. Why do they refuse to add Pansexuals in their clique?

PLM! Pansexual Lives Matter!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS can we call them queers since it in their label?

Also why is there a Q when you already have L and G in the label?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 3766 This was always going to happen NEW WORLD ORDER
Thats worrying stuff however maybe the writer is a gay and it's just wishful thinking.

The other predictions seem like a long shot
especially the one about the state raising your child. The government only has so much power .

Why would they want to raise children anyway?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Same question can be asked of the NO campaign ... but you'd never bring that up as it's not suiting your agenda.
TV spend on the No campaign has been 5x the spend on the Yes.

But the no campaign of course wouldn't spread misinformation would they?

One of the things that I find funny is the FB temporary profile pictures from no voters, that says "It's ok to vote no" - it's playing a victim card and makes them just look sad. Awww.... it's ok Timmy, you CAN so no to those mean homos.

Makes you wonder who the "snowflakes" are sometimes...

There are plenty more worse than the above. All completely distracting from the core question being asked in the postal survey.

Its like the republican debate from all those years ago - bring in a heap of irrelevant shit because you don't have much to argue on the actual point of discussion.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a gay man and I will be voting NO on this nonsense. I know that doesn't sound politically correct, I know that gay marriage is inevitable, but I simply don't agree with it and the reason I don't is because gay people seem to want the rights but not the obligations that go with those rights. Now what do I mean by this? I know several gay couples who are both on single benefits from Centrelink when under current defacto law they should be recognised as a couple and paid a couple rate of pension or benefit. Also why do gay people want the right to marry (when the relationship is now recognised as a defacto relationship thanks to changes made by the former Labor Government; a piece of paper doesn't show that the love someone (just look at the ridiculously high rates of divorce in this country). The only winners from this will be lawyers when the marriage breaks down and they need a divorce. Just stupid.
Cool story bro.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the radicalised gays. They'll run into a room screaming "rainbow" then explode covering the room with confetti and glitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.