des/players troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Peter Tunks reported on 2sm talkin sport tonite that his informants told him that over last few months that hasler had several blow ups with senior players. Another piece of the jigsaw that is des.
Wonders which players Des has blow ups of. Tolman would have to be his favourite blow up player. Now this is too kinky for me . Just think if they all get a puncture and go down on Des at the same time ...scrum practice. lol

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would take hughes as a ceo anyday of the week.
I like Graham Hughes and admire his intellect but let's not forget he's agenda driven.
He's always going to put the 'family' ahead of the Bulldogs and if he had his way Garry Hughes would still be the manager and Mark Hughes the talent scout.
As I said I do like the guy but he'd be doing the same thing Dib is doing today.
We've always been a club of agendas.

I still believe the entire Hughes family handing back their life memberships was childish beyond belief.
Corey would've been granted life membership the moment he retired which was 12 months later , very childish behaviour.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
I like Graham Hughes and admire his intellect but let's not forget he's agenda driven.
He's always going to put the 'family' ahead of the Bulldogs and if he had his way Garry Hughes would still be the manager and Mark Hughes the talent scout.
As I said I do like the guy but he'd be doing the same thing Dib is doing today.

I still believe the entire Hughes family handing back their life memberships was childish beyond belief.
Corey would've been granted life membership the moment he retired which was 12 months later , very childish behaviour.
I'd take mark Hughes back in a heartbeat gun scout

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That would be sad if its true.. a smart CEO would build bridge a make these former legends like Tunks & Highes feel part of the Bulldogs family again
Talking of CEO's how the eff do we not have one until after the world cup LOL! the Bulldogs should have asked the new guy to quit his current job and come on board asap instead of allowing him to take over the job officially until after the world cup. What a joke.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

I would take garry and mark. Graham hughes agenda was depending his brother. That whole saga was handled poorly from all sides.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Talkin Shit is the worst sports talkback program since Orson Welles was on the wireless.

Full of ex Dogs players who hate the club with a passion now.
I don't think that Heaps really hates the club. He did go into bat for them with the Coffs Harbour thing and had a pretty good stab at Ray Dib. Tunksy is another thing though......

Orson Welles did okay with his War of the Worlds broadcast..scared the hell out of the American general public who actually thought the Martians were invading..........

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Talking of CEO's how the eff do we not have one until after the world cup LOL! the Bulldogs should have asked the new guy to quit his current job and come on board asap instead of allowing him to take over the job officially until after the world cup. What a joke.
It's to give them an excuse for not sacking Des atm.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we went without a fullback since start of 2013 .. so no CEO for a few months is consistent with how we operate

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Sorry but the only person(s) shitting on the club is individuals like yourself, who have been giving it all year to Turvey & Baa for voicing their opinions in regards to Hasler.

To think that a Dogs "supporter" would stick by a Manly scumbag who does not give a flying fuck about Canterbury, over club legends who have bled for this great club over the decades is absolutely shameful, disgraceful and disrespectful.

Talking shit is individuals like yourself who have no pride and respect for Canterbury
Lmao looks like nothing has changed here. Mr I still copping it left right centre lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sorry but the only person(s) shitting on the club is individuals like yourself, who have been giving it all year to Turvey & Baa for voicing their opinions in regards to Hasler.

To think that a Dogs "supporter" would stick by a Manly scumbag who does not give a flying fuck about Canterbury, over club legends who have bled for this great club over the decades is absolutely shameful, disgraceful and disrespectful.

Talking shit is individuals like yourself who have no pride and respect for Canterbury
Ummm... @Mr Invisible has been VERY VOCAL about his opposition of Hasler. Pay more attention around here. As for Pelican Man @Hansta - stick around here, it's quite entertaining. Too bad @bLaQDoG.. had to piss off FFS.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm... @Mr Invisible has been VERY VOCAL about his opposition of Hasler. Pay more attention around here. As for Pelican Man @Hansta - stick around here, it's quite entertaining. Too bad @bLaQDoG.. had to piss off FFS.
People only read what they want to read. Can't please everyone mate.

Some people will follow the sheep blindly, believing they'll make change.... The Dogs of war is over, gone, finished. The sooner people realise that the sooner the rebuild can begin.

Probably not a true fan anyway.. floats in every few months to abuse the shit out of someones opinion (should see him over at the same sex marriage thread), and then fucks off again.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Boom...... smackdown

A

Alexander the Great

His first fuck up was telling frank pritchard to leave.. he was the father figure to alot of the Polynesian players.. the team and fans loved him.
I knew he was a **** after that.
Then dib that maggot telling frank we had no cap space for him to come back..
Fuck dib and des

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question is what is the go with Hasler's relationship with players like Klemmer. Klemmer was holding out on a Des clause back when we re-signed him. Do our core players that are our future still want him, or do they want him out? I know Klem was rumoured to have asked for a release after the Reynolds thing.

Seems like Des still has at least a few of the players loyalty and this might be causing some of the divide in the playing group.

Reactions: DT

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My question is what is the go with Hasler's relationship with players like Klemmer. Klemmer was holding out on a Des clause back when we re-signed him. Do our core players that are our future still want him, or do they want him out? I know Klem was rumoured to have asked for a release after the Reynolds thing.

Seems like Des still has at least a few of the players loyalty and this might be causing some of the divide in the playing group.
Klemmer not going going anywhere

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Amazing loyalty is what backended contracts bring!!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
People only read what they want to read. Can't please everyone mate.

Some people will follow the sheep blindly, believing they'll make change.... The Dogs of war is over, gone, finished. The sooner people realise that the sooner the rebuild can begin.

Probably not a true fan anyway.. floats in every few months to abuse the shit out of someones opinion (should see him over at the same sex marriage thread), and then fucks off again.
The dogs of war are not over. You can reinvent yourself and still be the dogs of war

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were talking about Des on Bill and Boz and had 3 dogs supporters on. Bill Woods, James Magnussen and some bloke i didn't know. Bill brought up Hasler and how he might be gone on friday and you could see them all smiling and trying to contain themselves haha.

Surely it is happening, he must be gone...way to much is coming out now.
Just heard there is announcement or news coming through about 10.30 -11am tomorrow that something big is about to drop
Hope it's not just another sponsor gimmick

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just heard there is announcement or news coming through about 10.30 -11am tomorrow that something big is about to drop
Hope it's not just another sponsor gimmick
Probably just announcing the KIA logo is changed from red to black lol

Status
Not open for further replies.