Food combos/inventions

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not hard boiled . I love eggs in just about every way see or smell a hardboiled egg when that yolk goes grey i gag and want to spew
I fucking love hardboiled eggs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greeks use chips too. The good ol' souvlaki with chips in the wrap.
See another one .***** have absolutely great food but yet charcoal chicken and fucking chips although they do , do that shit good

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok ***** pack of Kingstons and pack of monte carlo halve them. Put in in bowl add milk breakfast for champions for 2 days
I'm pretty sure I mentioned this on here before at one stage but I had nothing for breakfast one day so I grabbed a blender and put in milk, ice, banana, coffee, milo and coffee flavoured tim tams. It was awesome but it felt like I was drinking butter.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not hard boiled . I love eggs in just about every way see or smell a hardboiled egg when that yolk goes grey i gag and want to spew
That grey/green ring is caused by over cooking the egg. You can avoid it by under cooking the egg then rinsing it in cold water before opening it. if you're eating it fresh it should always be under cooked anyway 'cause that gooey centre with a sprinkle of salt is brilliant.

If you're planning to eat it later or have it in a salad then cook it under it's done then throw it in a bowl of ice. This quickly cools it down and stops it from over cooking.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That grey/green ring is caused by over cooking the egg. You can avoid it by under cooking the egg then rinsing it in cold water before opening it. if you're eating it fresh it should always be under cooked anyway 'cause that gooey centre with a sprinkle of salt is brilliant.

If you're planning to eat it later or have it in a salad then cook it under it's done then throw it in a bowl of ice. This quickly cools it down and stops it from over cooking.
Yolk should always been runny only way

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Coral trout fried in butter with a soft fried egg on top for breakfast
Fucking awesomeness

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You bastards made me hungry with all this food mixing talk so I made a multicultural dinner

Lettuce with Caesar salad dressing, Leb cucumber, toasted flat bread, grilled lamb shoulder, over roasted garlic, jalapeno stuffed olives, mustard pickle, Spanish onion with sumac, artichoke hearts, sauerkraut, and German mustard. Not too bad at all.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok brothers and sisters

What's your fav combos? What have you invented?

My fave combo has to be sweet and salty.

I invented the melted ferrero sandwich.

Don't hold back lol
I like your invention, as I love ferrero

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You bastards made me hungry with all this food mixing talk so I made a multicultural dinner

Lettuce with Caesar salad dressing, Leb cucumber, toasted flat bread, grilled lamb shoulder, over roasted garlic, jalapeno stuffed olives, mustard pickle, Spanish onion with sumac, artichoke hearts, sauerkraut, and German mustard. Not too bad at all.
If i become a pirate will you join me on my ship and be my chef?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last edited: