Lichaa Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just over 3 weeks ago, the rumour surfaced that Dean Pay had agreed to terms on a 2 year deal to coach the Bulldogs from next year.
Just over 3 weeks ago, Michael Lichaa started playing out of his skin and playing the type of footy that everyone was raving about when he was playing under 20's.

My Theory-
Dean Pay (who coached Lichaa in the successful 2012 & 2013 Under 20's NSW teams) picks up the phone & calls Michael in confidence, lets him know that he is coming to be head coach & asks him to play the footy that he knows he is capable of for the next 3 weeks in order to earn a new contract for next year.

Michael responds with 2 out of 3 man of the match awards & a close 2nd in the third game.

Apparently now the Bulldogs are asking Michael to be patient with a new contract imminent, they just have to offload some other players. And yesterday we heard of Ritchie Kennar be moved to Souths.

All makes sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope so, it's not just our team that has started to see how good he is, commentators have even been raving about him. Would be awesome to keep

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just Lichaa, I heard the whole team was tanking it until they found out Des was sacked (with 3 rounds to go).

I am disappointed if the whole team was tanking it, they should've been doing it for the fans and voiced their concerns to the board in private about the coach.

Malla

Reaction score
Not just Lichaa, I heard the whole team was tanking it until they found out Des was sacked (with 3 rounds to go).

I am disappointed if the whole team was tanking it, they should've been doing it for the fans and voiced their concerns to the board in private about the coach.
The fans want Des gone

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Except there were rumours we fucked Pay over and resigned Hasler for 2 years, and pulled out of contending any available coaching job here if one comes up.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I hope the tanking part is bullshit, cos if it is not the entire squad can go and fuck themselves....including hasler

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 mom awards in last 3 games for liccha should be a clear as day sign for the highest paid coach in the league that He is useless as fuck.

he almost single handedly destroyed careers of two quality hookers and achieved nothing out of them, only due to his dumb as fuck pathetic game plan/ coaching.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Wasn't Lichaa dropped halfway through the year and only came back when grub was injured..
What triggered Lichaas form reversal was the dropping and him having no contract next year.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't Lichaa dropped halfway through the year and only came back when grub was injured..
What triggered Lichaas form reversal was the dropping and him having no contract next year.

yeah , he started playing as per Des's instructions and followed his game plan, that is what helped his form reversal.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
yeah , he started playing as per Des's instructions and followed his game plan, that is what helped his form reversal.
He started playing with a bit of balls and taking the line on and playing whats in front of him instead of looking to pass or running five metres and looking around like a lost ****.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He started playing with a bit of balls and taking the line on and playing whats in front of him instead of looking to pass or running five metres and looking around like a lost ****.

yeah and that is why i said, he is following des's instructions when he plays what is infront of him.

cos all these years he was just trying to pick and pass.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
yeah and that is why i said, he is following des's instructions when he plays what is infront of him.

cos all these years he was just trying to pick and pass.
You didn't say that. All these years he was trying to last 80 mins and make his tackles. Lichaas soft and only the insecurity of losing his job has forced him to play out of his skin. We need leaders not sheep. If Des was telling him just to pass well he fucked up, but lichaas not a 5 year old kid either.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You didn't say that. All these years he was trying to last 80 mins and make his tackles. Lichaas soft and only the insecurity of losing his job has forced him to play out of his skin. We need leaders not sheep. If Des was telling him just to pass well he fucked up, but lichaas not a 5 year old kid either.

lmao!

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People are forgetting Licha cannot pass.. his kicking game is pretty shit too. Definitely nothing special.
Of course taking a few darts outta dummy half was a welcomed surprise but surely it's the number 9's to deliver good service. Even if Des's instructions were hit every forward one of the ruck doesn't change that his service is sub-par.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People are forgetting Licha cannot pass.. his kicking game is pretty shit too. Definitely nothing special.
Of course taking a few darts outta dummy half was a welcomed surprise but surely it's the number 9's to deliver good service. Even if Des's instructions were hit every forward one of the ruck doesn't change that his service is sub-par.

Ennis couldnt kick too when he was at dogs, at sharks he was setting up trys with his kicks

hmm....wonder what changed.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the tanking part is bullshit, cos if it is not the entire squad can go and fuck themselves....including hasler
They're playin the game mate. If hasler wants to play the mind games then i say good on the players for tankin it. IF, ofcourse this is true.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep defending des you muppet haha.

You're really starting to make a fool out of yourself along with the rest of the des lovers.

Its clear as day they're struggling with his structures and style of play he constantly persists with.
Time for a fresh change without any hard feelings.

Bring in a bulldog so he can bring back the bulldogs.

Last edited:

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Players didnt tank.

All they did was play a tanking structure set out by the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.