Buzz on The Professor's Second Year Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
imagine punching that old **** right on the chin then putting him in the worst submission ever. I hate that prick and Paul ****

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The sooner the better. Got to get him in so that he can sort out our roster and cap. Get Turvey back asap as well. Can't wait.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This rumour has been going around for a while? Plus the fact it was 9:30 and Rothfield would have had a few bottles of red under his belt, he was telling stories of Hadley beating him up so he must of been on the soup to tell that embarrassing tale

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This rumour has been going around for a while? Plus the fact it was 9:30 and Rothfield would have had a few bottles of red under his belt, he was telling stories of Hadley beating him up so he must of been on the soup to tell that embarrassing tale
Hadley has told the same story on his show

doggiez03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Billy Harrigan said this over a week ago. He's gone after this week's game. Thank God

Reactions: DT

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he certainly is the first to report this so who knows but please let it be true

Reactions: DT

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rothfield is washed up... his "sources" are Fuck All.

Hasn't been right on anything for a while now. Hasler is HIGHLY unlikely to be going anywhere before well into 2018 at earliest.

Red? I thought metho was clear?

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While i gave up on the team for the first time ever this year i still believe the place will outlast us all so Hasler must be sacked immediately after the game this weekend.
Surely they cant keep this going after all the fans are fractured and the team pathetic at times...its a disaster that needs to change.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Hasn't been right on anything for a while now. Hasler is HIGHLY unlikely to be going anywhere before well into 2018 at earliest.

Paul Kent backed him up

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Get off the turps mate. He reported Henry's sacking b4 anyone else.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The media have made a million different articles up this year. I'm. Seriously stick of hearing about how much we're supposedly over the cap, how we're in the process of offloading every player, how the board is going to have string rival tickets at the next election and good knows whatever else the media care to speculate about. Until things are official I'll retain a general lack of trust for the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.