Stuff you collect

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So does anyone here collect anything?

I actually used to collect watches. I have particular taste in watches though. They MUST be Swiss made. I will not accept anything else. Also, they MUST be analogue (not digital, I refuse to by any of that smart watch b/s), and they MUST be NUMBERED 1-12 on the hour hand. I will not accept the watches that just had dots on the hours, or had roman numerals...no... NUMBERED 1-12.

No rubber/silicon bands either. Only leather or metallic.

Anyway... watches were too expensive to keep up with as I wouldn't even look at something under $200, so I stopped my collection at 7, which includes 3 military watches.

Now I'm onto my next thing, die-cast model cars.

Again, detail is important to me, so Match Box or Hot Wheels cars don't even get a mention. The cars MUST be replicas of real cars, not the fake space-aged shit. I will not even bother touching something if the lights are simply painted on. I want them to be at the very minimum plastic transparent lights (clear for the front lights, transparent red for the rear lights).

If the model is made of plastic, LOL, no chance. Metal only.

At the moment I have 5 cars from the Fast & Furious franchise, and also a few other American v8 cars - Camaro SS both 67 and 2015, Shelby Cobra, Nova SS 1969 - paint-job is identical to the image below (it looks red but is actually hot pink).

I also have a 2012 Bulldogs Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2013 Bulldogs Toyota Rav 4.

On my list, I am also after a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500, Ford Raptor, Toyota Tundra (all 3 duel cab) and a Pagani Zonda Roadster.

Once I get all those 4, my life will once again have no meaning. Then I'll need a new hobby :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
A bit like my main man Steven Seagal. That guy collects guitars (he's the lead singer in his band... yep, you read that right), and he also collects Japanese swords.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit like my main man Steven Seagal. That guy collects guitars (he's the lead singer in his band... yep, you read that right), and he also collects Japanese swords.

Segal owns some ridiculously expensive guitars and Amps. He's a decent player but most of his gear is kinda wasted on someone of his talents lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Segal is such a funny dickhead lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Vintage lighters. Picked up a gold Cartier at the markets for a buck. Don't have time to visit markets anymore, and since eBay, it's not as fun as hunting for a rare find.

~c.
@Lov_Dog ever get your hands on one of these - Swiss Cigar Lighter that has 3 exhausts? I got my hands on one of these babies when I was in Lucerne. Damn customs agents in the UK tried to confiscate it off me because it was in my carry-on luggage. They would've had to kill me before I allowed that to happen!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's Steven F****n Seagal. He doesn't get beaten up. He does the beating up.
I'd seriously rather get beat up by Segal than have to sit through one of his movies.

If Steven Segal said engarde, I'd say douche....then I'd run away.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
rocks

i have one from the great pyramid of Giza (Khufu's)

I was putting my hand in every single cavity while crawling inside the pyramid hoping i will "find" something and there i grabbed an odd shape rock between the two giant slabs inside the Khufus Pyramid.

i have other rocks/ fossils I have found around the world. I also have petrified wood which I found on a mine site.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'd seriously rather get beat up by Segal than have to sit through one of his movies.

If Steven Segal said engarde, I'd say douche....then I'd run away.
Firstly, his surname is spelt S E A G A L - please get that right.

Secondly, as aforementioned, it's STEVEN F*****G SEAGAL... he'll have you deaded before the word "douche" even has time to erect from your mouth.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Firstly, his surname is spelt S E A G A L - please get that right.

Secondly, as aforementioned, it's STEVEN F*****G SEAGAL... he'll have you deaded before the word "douche" even has time to erect from your mouth.

Is he related to lesbian Seagal?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny, yes.
Dickhead? Negative.
Nah, he's a dickhead. Always has been. From what I've heard from everyone who has met him, he's a complete arsehole.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD steven seagull,I thought he was a fukn pull through when i was 15...... nothings changed