I can't be bothered dealing with that

I'll just watch the highlights later

Go McGregor lol
Fuck the mayweathets
Kostya Tzsu belted Rodger.

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And now it begins, ***** on the piss in their ufc shirts arguing on the streets. Got a whole pile of shit ***** out front carrying on . Here we go
We saw it at the pub. Crazy packed. A dude was so wasted he spewed over himself. He then stood in the middle of the street trying to rip with anyone who was laughing at him.
I must say it was more entertaining than the fight.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get me a pair, size 15 please.

PS I actually was a boxer for a few years at the PCYC in Cabramatta. First I joined for the training but was a natural at it. I had 16 amateur fights, my record was 13-1-2 with 9 KO's.
You actually lost a couple? What against..a truck? Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well they say Cassius got fucked up (Parkinson onset) from using that style against foreman.
I watched his 81' fight I think against Holmes and I couldn't believe they even allowed Cassius to fight, he was clearly not normal, the way he'd move and talk and like nothing registered with him, was depressing to watch.
Very sad.. you know it was those brutal fights against Frazier that really hurt him.. And you're right his style changed..it was less about speed and evading..it became more about absorbing hits and then punching back..should have retired after beating Foreman..one of the greatest sporting comebacks ever.. Gee it was great era of heavyweight boxing..names like..Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton..all big, tough, and could all box..and three were Olympic gold medallist..Ali, Frazier and Foreman.. Literally a 'golden' era of boxing..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You actually lost a couple? What against..a truck? Lol
Lol sadly I did lose twice, but both on points. My draw should of been a loss, he had me nearly all the rounds lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very sad.. you know it was those brutal fights against Frazier that really hurt him.. And you're right his style changed..it was less about speed and evading..it became more about absorbing hits and then punching back..should have retired after beating Foreman..one of the greatest sporting comebacks ever.. Gee it was great era of heavyweight boxing..names like..Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton..all big, tough, and could all box..and three were Olympic gold medallist..Ali, Frazier and Foreman.. Literally a 'golden' era of boxing..
Yeah I couldn't see many of today's boxers keeping up with that era of titans. Cassius's chin was fucken un breakable and he used that to his advantage but whilst it being his major strength it was also a major weakness. It's weird though, watching boxing today and watching a rocky movie afterwards you'd think the rocky movie is exagerrqted so much but then put a fight with foreman, Cassius or Frazier or anyone from that era and the rocky movies Will look nerfd haha.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I couldn't see many of today's boxers keeping up with that era of titans. Cassius's chin was fucken un breakable and he used that to his advantage but whilst it being his major strength it was also a major weakness. It's weird though, watching boxing today and watching a rocky movie afterwards you'd think the rocky movie is exagerrqted so much but then put a fight with foreman, Cassius or Frazier or anyone from that era and the rocky movies Will look nerfd haha.
And nearly everyone in the world knew who was the heavyweight champ was..now there almost unknown..I had to google!

Ps. Don King ruined it too..the corrupt prick..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And nearly everyone in the world knew who was the heavyweight champ was..now there almost unknown..I had to google!

Ps. Don King ruined it too..the corrupt prick..
Can you tell me a summarised story about why don king is so hated? That's one part of boxing I've ever been bothered to research lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you tell me a summarised story about why don king is so hated? That's one part of boxing I've ever been bothered to research lol
Have you seen Rocky 5? Just uses boxes to make money..not worried about their welfare..Tyson is a perfect example.. Has killed two people as well..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you seen Rocky 5? Just uses boxes to make money..not worried about their welfare..Tyson is a perfect example.. Has killed two people as well..
Ahhhh rocky 5 was based on the ****? That was a solid summary bro haha.
The worst thing that happened to Mike was Cus dying.
It was like a real remember the titans relationship except white coach black kid and cus didn't feel sympathy for him but treated him like a man and with respect. And Tyson loved him for it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh rocky 5 was based on the ****? That was a solid summary bro haha.
The worst thing that happened to Mike was Cus dying.
It was like a real remember the titans relationship except white coach black kid and cus didn't feel sympathy for him but treated him like a man and with respect. And Tyson loved him for it
Yeah cus and his pigeons lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tyson is the best I've ever seen. At his peak he was so quick and always hit like a truck. Most opponents lost before the fight began. He would've squashed Mayweather
Totally agree. In his prime he was unbeatable. Super fast punches matched with ferocious power , and an amazing defence. You could barely put a glove on him. He was always moving and a hard target to hit.The best heavyweight fighter I have ever seen, then of course it all went downhill for him for the life he chose outside of the ring.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corrupt at its best.

If anyone thinks that fight wasn't fixed between everyone that was involved, then you should hurry back to reality.

The sport of boxing is dead, infact sport for that matter is on the decline due to the amount of money getting thrown around.
Money has stuffed everything that use to br enjoyable.

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Smokin Joe Fraizier is my all time favourite.
When he was 12 his supervisor on the farm said he was going to whip him with his belt. Joe told him he better worry more about keeping his pants up cause he wasn't going to flog anyone.
A lot of spunk for a kid. His mum sent him away after that so he didn't have those type of run-ins with white folk and get himself killed.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Smokin Joe Fraizier is my all time favourite.
When he was 12 his supervisor on the farm said he was going to whip him with his belt. Joe told him he better worry more about keeping his pants up cause he wasn't going to flog anyone.
A lot of spunk for a kid. His mum sent him away after that so he didn't have those type of run-ins with white folk and get himself killed.
An absolute boxing legend..he was one of the best when all the best were boxing..great story..

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i agree... Boner got malanaggi good...
Hopefully no more boxing for him...just back to the UFC please.
I can see him fighting Malanaggi tbh. it's probably the bigger pay day and even if he does lose he won't get that much damage put on him. Paulie is not a heavy hitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.