More dribble from Raymond Dib

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what they say about he who protests too much, going by Dibs words here Des is a dead man walking.
I highly doubt Des will be your coach next year.
I'll be surprised if they sack him, maybe if we get belted 30+ every game until the end of the season, but I think they'll let him try with Foran first.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No wonder he likes des they are stubborn and deluded as each other.Ray its ok to make a mistake but its time to admit it and fix it

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what they say about he who protests too much, going by Dibs words here Des is a dead man walking.
I highly doubt Des will be your coach next year.
Agree mate. Nothing Ray said there makes me think Des will be safe. None of the same positive comments about Des' track record that we kept hearing earlier in the year, just defending the decision process at the time to re-sign Des.

For a variety of reasons as mentioned in another post, think he will wait until early next season to see how the team is performing and otherwise make the call for Des to go.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Out of interest... can club members push forth with a vote of no confidence against Dib, or don't they have even basic voting rights?
The members can force a Extraordinary General Meeting if they get a certain number of signatures. I can't remember off the top of my head if it's 100 or a certain percentage, with the AGM so close I don't think there's much point.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs supporters: when you go to games and when you buy merchandise it is this type of "governance" that you are supporting.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The members can force a Extraordinary General Meeting if they get a certain number of signatures. I can't remember off the top of my head if it's 100 or a certain percentage, with the AGM so close I don't think there's much point.
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 - SECT 249F
Calling of general meetings by members

(1) Members with at least 5% of the votes that may be cast at a general meeting of the company may call, and arrange to hold, a general meeting. The members calling the meeting must pay the expenses of calling and holding the meeting.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dib, please stop talking...

You only make yourself and the club look worse.

The most painful thing is the lack of empathy, apology and change from Dib and Hasler regarding the downward spiral the club is in.

Each time they talk they expect us to pretend like nothing is wrong and nothing needs to change, "it's just a down year, that's football"...

They treat the fans with zero respect and are bringing more heat onto themselves by not even showing one shred of emotion or passion.

If they're trying to get themselves kidnapped and beheaded then they're going the right way about it. Because that seems like the only way change will occur at this point.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Insincere fat liar. What's really disgusting is he pretends to be a good Christian by attending church
He who has never lied, never told a porky and who is perfect can judge the guy...
Everyone else is a hypocrite (All of us)

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sure, they didn't rush the Hasler signing, we get that, it did go on for quite a long time, however, what gets me is that the deal clincher was a single win over the Broncos in atrocious conditions which favoured our bigger forward pack and our record in consideration of last season and at point in time of the signing was below 40%.. so that was the criteria obviously, a less than 40% win/loss ratio coupled with terrible defence (last year), terrible offence (this year).

Wow, that's a keeper!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The simple fact that he dodged the straight up question of confirming Des-troyer will definitely be next years coach makes everything else hearsay. Seriously the whole time I read that it came across as complete lies. Gotta add too, I certainly don't appreciate being taken as a mug and being lied too!

Last edited:

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this is a nightmare coach is hopeless , ceo is just as bad , agree with you calibra & I have said so in other posts get PAUL DUNN in charge as soon as possible he would have my vote

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing that bothers me the most is Dib going on holidays during the clubs crisis.. Doesn't anyone see this as incompetent,??

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know if he was atheist he'd see that Des is shit and would never have re signed him
Haha I'm just pointing out the hypocrite that he is.
If he was an atheist I couldn't prove that he was a hypocrite ..would just have to settle with calling him a fat liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.