Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They won't give Des an ultimatum, and it's not even worth talking about Dib being unseated. Won't happen. None of it.

Any rival factions would have to overthrow the entire board for starters, and then elect a new chairman. Barely ever happens unless the board/chairman is convicted of a crime.

I think from memory they have to register by Nov to be up for nomination next Feb.

Kia won't give a shit. They get brand exposure regardless. Has any other sponsor of a team that hasn't made the finals ever got the shits ans pulled the plug? NOPE.

Exactly .. these rumour mongering media morons base their articles on the law of averages.

50/50 chance of being right, and if they aren't everyone forgets about it. If they are right, massive ego boost/pissing competition.
Probably not but there could be a clause in the contract stating if they don't make finals it could effect the bottom dollar to the dogs. I think a major sponsor deserves answers if they are paying big bucks to have their brand represented especially if expectations have not been met.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just tweeted by The Mole..

'Latest word is that Des will survive tonight's Bulldogs board meeting.'

Let's see if The Mole knows his stuff..

One does not need to be a Mole to know that Desy will survive, there is nothing to question if Des was to survive WHAT??? a prearranged general meeting with his Bosses?? Fuck the media....they all hate us and some of you haters on here are supporting the ones that hate us most of all The "FAKE MEDIA"! ands why are some of us listening to dead shits like the Mole??
In Des we Trust!!8-)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One does not need to be a Mole to know that Desy will survive, there is nothing to question if Des was to survive WHAT??? a prearranged general meeting with his Bosses?? Fuck the media....they all hate us and some of you haters on here are supporting the ones that hate us most of all The "FAKE MEDIA"! ands why are some of us listening to dead shits like the Mole??
In Des we Trust!!8-)
Because you're an idiot. Go support Manly.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kevin Moore was sacked 48 hrs before game v Warriors 2011

And was sacked via video conference because he was in NZ! Lol
No. He was told he wouldn't be the coach next year but could stay for the rest of the year and decided to leave immediately.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In Des we Trust!!8-)
To define what 'Fake Media' IS one must wade through the 'shit' to dismiss what is wrong and what IS real.. You can't just assume what is fake..and what is not.. That's how you find out what the truth is..all things need to be reviewed..reliable or unreliable..it's how it's evaluated that counts..

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.. lol! :-)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bulldogs fans if Des not sacked.

Hey guys i can 100% confirm Des WON'T be getting sacked tonight.
I'm going to have to rename your account "TK_Mole" if this continues

Nice... I guess the C word is acceptable in this forum? All class. :unamused:
Bee Gees..

It's only words.

4 letters C u n and t

For all intents and purposes to you it might mean something offensive, and to me it might be strawberry and elderflower cordial!!! Which would make them DELICIOUS!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des an already fronted the board according to Hopper on Fox sports news. I doubt there will be any news because he's not getting sacked tonight unfortunately.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sell him to the pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.