Aaron Woods WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's comments in context... I don't think Woods was ever angry/annoyed at the coaching situation.. it was the club.

Tigers fucked him around sitting on decisions they should have made in a prompt manner, and he got sick of it and pulled the rip cord. Same with Moses.

Anyone in his position who wasn't sure of their future and had no idea the direction of the club would do the same thing.

NOW ... I realise that sounds a little similar to the current situation with us, but it's chalk and cheese. We are a club that are well supported, and at least (at the moment it seems), trying to recruit players, rather than watching them all leave to go elsewhere.

Aaron Woods isn't the smartest bloke. He's not Andrew Fifita or Sam Kasiano dumb, but he's halfway there. I'm willing to see his comments for what they are.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol you are dribbling again, nah he ain't got no 'career', he is just a SOO and an Australian rep player.
Not dribble just an opinion that's not inline with yours and more inline with reality. He's an overrated shit ****.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wonder if our new coach in 2018 will be happy we signed Foran and Woods?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's doing pretty well today
Not dribble just an opinion that's not inline with yours and more inline with reality. He's an overrated shit ****.
Your grammar and bucket mouth confirms what a nice intelligent person you are.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Had a very good first half. Still a shit signing unless we move on atleast one of Tolman and Graham.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Company line / Nothing Story......................NEXT

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tear up his contract tbh. Spend the money where we really need it.
We do need him. Our forward pack is the softest in the League and has been for a while.
The way I look at it is we swapped Reynolds for Woods. Even if Woods played 5/8 he would still be better than Reynolds.

Reactions: CCC

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had a very good first half. Still a shit signing unless we move on atleast one of Tolman and Graham.
He will be a great signing however, I do agree that Graham must go first and Tolman not far behind.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The problem is woods was the last player we needed to sighn,I agree that's not his fault but I understand the frustration at that money not being spent on other parts of the roster,making it worse is his attitude and form of late has been very ordinary (origin)
Let's all take a step back to the time all 4 Tigers big name players were available on the market. 3 of 4 players were in key spine positions (fullback, half and five-eight) 1 was a prop, we desperately needed to focus on players in the key spine positions, Des signs the prop *head shakes*

Now, I think Woods is a good player, you don't get picked for NSW and Australia if your a bludger... him and Klemmer can be a dominating force for years to come if used properly i.e. Starting at prop and not off the bench or playing lock.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, I'm glad we didn't sign Moses or Brooks.

Would love to have landed Tedesco but second best of that mob is Woods by a country mile

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, I'm glad we didn't sign Moses or Brooks.

Would love to have landed Tedesco but second best of that mob is Woods by a country mile
Agree, on the preference being Teddy and Woods being second best out of that lot from a quality perspective, but Moses should have been the second target after Teddy.

In saying that, Foran is going to be a good signing, would be nice to get one more quality signing in a spine position.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we get a new coach that gets him running hard and straight popping his offload with good support he will be dangerous

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Everytime i watch parra play the commentators are like "Mannah's just left the field under the HIA protocol" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Deadset how does he even get on the field every week? Shouldn't he be forced to sit down with all these HIA's or are you lot just abusing the HIA's? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.