Whats up fellow dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, i am a long time dogs fan who is very passionate about the great club. Live in western sydney and used to be a season ticket holder and rock up to most games every year. Without getting into too much of a rant i didnt renew my membership in 2016 because of on field performance, team roster, shit home ground etc.
I want nothing more than to enjoy watching our team play some skillful footy, capable of attacking football.
I have played plenty of junior footy for the penrith comp and currently coach a young junior side.
Look forward to sharing my thoughts with fellow dogs and hearing things from different views. Cheers. Typical dog

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ZOMG:

The heading & a bit of the last part of this post is discriminating against non dogs supporters on this forum.

I want my thoughts heard. :p

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZOMG:

The heading & a bit of the last part of this post is discriminating against non dogs supporters on this forum.

I want my thoughts heard. :p
Not misleading......:D

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Welcome and if you hate des you will be loved lol.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hiiii ! Welcome to the kennel 8-)

~c.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey mate welcome to the kennel. Enjoy posting on here.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi, i am a long time dogs fan who is very passionate about the great club. Live in western sydney and used to be a season ticket holder and rock up to most games every year. Without getting into too much of a rant i didnt renew my membership in 2016 because of on field performance, team roster, shit home ground etc.
I want nothing more than to enjoy watching our team play some skillful footy, capable of attacking football.
I have played plenty of junior footy for the penrith comp and currently coach a young junior side.
Look forward to sharing my thoughts with fellow dogs and hearing things from different views. Cheers. Typical dog
welcome and fuck Des

Status
Not open for further replies.