Can we win 6 from the next 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reynolds is our only hope of getting there. Still highly unlikely. I think we can win 4-5 more, but 6 will be really pushing it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Warriors (A) - Should win though depends which Warriors side turn up. No Foran for them, but full strength apart from that. No Lolohea anymore which is good as he does most damage against us. Vete and Lisone will match up to our pack though.
Parra (A) - Parra are on fire at the moment. If that form continues we'll face an uphill battle.
Knights (H) - Bogie side, could go either way. Should win
Broncos (A) - We should win this. Brisbane all over the shop and probably no Milford.
Panthers (A) - Bogie side, could go either way. Depends if we turn up.
Parra (H) - Parra are on fire at the moment. If that form continues we'll face an uphill battle.
Rabbits (A) - No excuse not to win. Souths are a bit of a rabble at the moment.
Eagles (H) - No excuse not to win. We should have the wood over them if we turn up.
Titans (A) - No excuse not to win. Titans fade towards end of season.
Dragons (H) - No excuse not to win (again).

Should win: 7
May win: 2
Hard to win: 2
An extremely optimistic appraisal imo. Haha. We probably shouldn't even be confident of 2 more wins the way we've been going.

Reactions: DT

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At best we will scrape into the top 8 and be knocked out by real contenders.. Same script since 2012
We made the grand final twice lol I get the sentiment but people act like that never happened

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Parra (A) - Parra are on fire at the moment. If that form continues we'll face an uphill battle.
Which Parra team have you been watching? As i see them Parra are very vulnerable, especially their goal line defence. They only have one bloke i'd qualify as being on fire and that is Gutherson. Hopefully by he time we play them Arthur has moved him back to the centres where he can be contained more easily. He's one of the most improved players i have ever seen. I wonder how much longer he can play at his current level?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I see straight up 5 games we will lose, Parra x 2, Bronc's, Penrith & Eagles so no I can't see it. Can see Titans beating us also and Dragons will be out to get us so buckleys chance really. Bloody hell Warriors may do us this week also so we may not win any lol.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are just as likely to loase any of those games as win them..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We are just as likely to loase any of those games as win them..
Once upon a time we could say fairly accurately that we would 8 of those games, now as you said....could lose them all.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we will win 10 straight,
Ok maybe 1 loss,those teams are nothing special.
Never underestimate the mighty dogs.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm with you champ. I can't see a reason why we can't beat all of the sides we are due to play before the end of season. As long as we remain fit and hold onto the ball we should be able to get over the top of all of them.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you champ. I can't see a reason why we can't beat all of the sides we are due to play before the end of season. As long as we remain fit and hold onto the ball we should be able to get over the top of all of them.
I feel that having Reynolds back in the team will really
Spark this squad,
That gritty win against saints has layed the platform for more success.
The season is far from over.
Bulldogs Pride.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our draw is very favourable
Other than the game this Friday evening against the Warriors, 2 days after the SOO then back up again next Thursday a home game against the Eels.....favourable draw????

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs will sneak in and win the Gf 95. Jacko clive churchill and reynolds will retire only to play on the yr after for Tigers.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to win 10 straight, gotta head into the finals with at least 1 loss. Kinda like how we got flogged by the Raiders in round 25 in 2012 after the 12 win streak.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, I remember when i would confidently say we can we every game we play in but sadly those days are loooooong gone...

I hope we win them all and i will be supporting them but i dont expect anything from this roster and coach so i think 2-4 games at best and who knows which ones...

Will also depend on who refs each game

Good luck boys, its all or nothing and im pretty prepared for nothing again

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we'll be in the eight. Parra, broncos, Panthers would be my guess as the toughest games. But the bunnies and eagles have also had patches of form and might rattle us.

There's no reason to say we can't gel and become a real threat. Our defense is about where it needs to be. We've had good and bad weeks in attack. A few of the games we've lost would have been wins had some refs calls and disallowed tries not cost us. It's going to come down to confidence. The boys learn to have some faith in each other plus some improvement from simple areas from our halves and hooker would see us improve a lot. Mbye would actually impress me if he learns to draw defenders before passing. Lichaa would impress me if he finally learns to time his passes to hit that moving forwards t rather than making his short pointless darts before passing. We fix those two things and get support players in motion and we're dangerous.

Last edited:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to win 10 straight, gotta head into the finals with at least 1 loss. Kinda like how we got flogged by the Raiders in round 25 in 2012 after the 12 win streak.
How good would a winning streak be this time of year.
I think this team can do it,the games aren't that hard.
We the Bulldogs faithful deserve it.
Way too long average footy

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are capable of winning every game. The issue is we are also capable of loosing every game. We are like a box of Choclates at the moment. You never know wha you will get.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.