R14 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see anything in his game that makes me think he will ever be an NRL fullback. He was moved from fb to wing in 20s.
Pace, good positioning, great under the high ball.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
3. Montoya
2. Hoppa
1. J Moz

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
3 - Montoya
2 - Jmoz
1 - Klemmer

Unlucky to miss out: Hopoate, Lichaa

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
So happy for Chase to get through this one. The fact that he positively impacted the game after such a long period out of first grade is a testament to his determination! He was great in defence and his bat back lead to a try

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pace, good positioning, great under the high ball.
And there is soooooo much more to a fullbacks game than that lol. Positioning on the wing isn't the same as a fb anyway.

He is clearly a winger imo, and will be a very good one. He has that Vunivalu feel about him, probs not as fast as him though.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And there is soooooo much more to a fullbacks game than that lol. Positioning on the wing isn't the same as a fb anyway.

He is clearly a winger imo, and will be a very good one. He has that Vunivalu feel about him, probs not as fast as him though.
I agree, he's a winger through and through.

Let's just let him cement that spot first before people start calling him Valentine Holmes lol

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 - Montoya
2 - Lichaa
1 - Hoppa

Special mention - Tolman had a few of the hardest runs i have ever seen from him yesterday.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How fucking good Montoya? And old mate persisted with holland. FMD

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guy's, now that he has showed EXACTLY what we've been requesting for a winger to be, LOCK HIM IN AS A WINGER and throw away the key. Forget about him being a fullback. Last thing is we need is to audition a winger again.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I didn't say there wasn't more to it but you said there was nothing in his game which would make him an FB which is clearly not true

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How fucking good Montoya? And old mate persisted with holland. FMD
I reckon it was more about goalkicking, and when Holland started kicking like Mbye, his point in the side vanished.

3- Hopoate
2- Montoya
1- Jmoz

Good to see we are doing 3-2-1 again lol, it didnt happen the last few rounds, nobody was in the mood to create the thread or give anyone any points lol. Not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.