Andrew Fifita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The guy is a beast! Looking back at the contract saga when we signed him, i kinda wish we just went through with it and had at him at the club. $850k for him at the time compared to the top dollar some our underperforming pack is on, looks bloody good now. He is the modern games frontrower. Big, strong, mobile and hard to contain and has that dangerous offload. Our forwards should have a hard look at themselves barr Jacko and Klem.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Tbh he's still a fat cocky bastard but at least he puts it to good use unlike our fat bastard kasiano

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods was awesome but will des let him play that offload game. I think not. Jim Dymock should be our coach next year if we want to score points.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we had him he would just be a fat useless ****
Des would take anything good out of him, he probably be playing 15 minutes a half and hanging out with Kasiano at the kebab shop and smoking a packet of smokes a day!

N

Natboy

I still laugh at the reaction on here when we signed him. Why do we need another prop? We have Graham & Tolman haha

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope Kas was watching, it's how he should be dominating if not more!!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kas and some of his mates should hang there heads in shame after watching that game.
Fafita is not the perfect athlete,he looks about 10-15 Kg over weight.
But has great leg speed and determination when taking up the ball,runs a good line and is
also passing the ball.
Takes it up like his life depends on it,good on him

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a fat fuck who really wants to win,just pumps the legs

Status
Not open for further replies.