Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Jackson
2. Holland
1. Elliot

I know there's still a lot of hate for Holland but he was almost our best on field today. Pulled off some amazing shit.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. Jackson
2. Holland
1. Elliot

I know there's still a lot of hate for Holland but he was almost our best on field today. Pulled off some amazing shit.
His first half defence was diabolical along with Lee and Frawley effectively Nsw cup edge and played like it

He played well second half

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
3. Jackson
2. Josh Morris
1. Klemmer

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Jackson
2. Holland
1. Elliot

Plz enlighten me, I'm honestly interested and not being a smart arse here but all I see is a park footballer who misses every second tackle and gets dominated returning the ball.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Jackson
2. Klemmer
1. Holland

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Plz enlighten me, I'm honestly interested and not being a smart arse here but all I see is a park footballer who misses every second tackle and gets dominated returning the ball.
Normally, yes. Tonight he missed one tackle tonight. His opposite winger, B Moz, missed 2. Frawley missed 6. Holland made a few top try saves and some decent metres (7 runs for 86m, better average than the rest of the team). Still slow though.

BTW, for the other missed tackles, J Moz missed one (a very crucial 1) and Brenko missed 4.

Oh... he also had a line break and beat 4 players to score one of our few tries.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson was best on the park bar none but quick shoutout to Jmoz, his been on some good form this season.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
OK. Maybe it doesn't show up on TV but Holland is always in position, he never misses the high ball, he finishes every backline movement that comes his way and his defence is better than most wingers in the game. He snuffed out maybe 2 or 3 attacking raids today just by putting his body on the line and coming up with good defensive reads. True he is probably about 10 kgs too light in the modern game and he won't go down as the fastest winger we've ever had but he isn't slow. People keep saying he gets dominated in attack but he invariably is catching a bomb at the time and so really doesn't have any momentum when he's hit. He generally makes 7-10 from DH when he runs. All that and he kicks as well. I thought he played pretty well today, not sure he would be in my top 3 but he did a good job nonetheless.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK. Maybe it doesn't show up on TV but Holland is always in position, he never misses the high ball, he finishes every backline movement that comes his way and his defence is better than most wingers in the game. He snuffed out maybe 2 or 3 attacking raids today just by putting his body on the line and coming up with good defensive reads. True he is probably about 10 kgs too light in the modern game and he won't go down as the fastest winger we've ever had but he isn't slow. People keep saying he gets dominated in attack but he invariably is catching a bomb at the time and so really doesn't have any momentum when he's hit. He generally makes 7-10 from DH when he runs. All that and he kicks as well. I thought he played pretty well today, not sure he would be in my top 3 but he did a good job nonetheless.
Ok fair enough summation

Status
Not open for further replies.