Sutton brothers need to be sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerard Sutton actually overruled another ref with the six again call .. if it had been called no six again straight away i wouldn't have cared .. but Gerard fucking Sutton actually overruled a correct call and cost us the match

Surely des has to blow a fume over this call.. disgraceful

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And we as fans are surprised? Cmon guys, we know 50/50's don't go our way.

Reactions: DT

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be fair I actually thought Hoppa just clipped the ball with his thigh just a split second before the ball hit the ground. You actually see the ball fly forward. I hate Sutton as much as anyone but that call was actually right.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton will be rewarded with origin duties and his pre-pubescent voiced brother will be in the bunker.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's worth $10k that fucking spineless turd. But as always let the game get to a point where we rely on a prick like him and give him the glory.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gerard Sutton actually overruled another ref with the six again call .. if it had been called no six again straight away i wouldn't have cared .. but Gerard fucking Sutton actually overruled a correct call and cost us the match

Surely des has to blow a fume over this call.. disgraceful
He didt just overrule... he originally signalled 6 to go then changed his own call!!!!!!

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
To be fair I actually thought Hoppa just clipped the ball with his thigh just a split second before the ball hit the ground. You actually see the ball fly forward. I hate Sutton as much as anyone but that call was actually right.
obviously the call before that when the roosters clearly played at the ball

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think they are talking about when the rorter tried to trap the ball after a grubber kick and arsehole Sutton overruled the pocket ref, saying not played at. He tried to trap the bloody ball. Not played at?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2 ref system has always been a joke. The mugs in the NRL need to watch the ESL to see how a game is reffed or even better watch Rugby Union to see how it's done.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they are talking about when the rorter tried to trap the ball after a grubber kick and arsehole Sutton overruled the pocket ref, saying not played at. He tried to trap the bloody ball. Not played at?
50/50 call

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad call cost us the roosters player clearly stuck out his foot. Those 2 knock ons in the play of the ball didn't help.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That swine cost us again.
I completely agree the roosters deliberately play at the ball on their line and it should have been knock on by the roosters six more to us with only two points separating the teams . One ref calls knock on roosters right in front of him and Sutton over rules and puts possession back to the Roosters then its basically game over. Sack Sutton and clean up the cheating refs. One wonders who has money on what team. Disgraceful and the league is happy with this type of refereeing. No wonder Rugby League is losing its fan base there is no consistency

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was the touch call you know the fkn muppets that don't call anything but of course speak up in our game
touch judges straight up irritating with them staring right at the play one step away and refuse to make a call

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't a 50/50 though, he called 6 again and then the touchie or pocket ref overruled him and he changed the call, that never happens
happens all the time with main ref calling something then pocket ref jumps in

Status
Not open for further replies.