Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
how good was mbye, lol, what a spastic on $700k
Don't know how much money he's on, but he was terrible. I can't believe how much of a dud he has turned out to be.

I thought.he would be good. Then after a while changed to being just ok but now? Jesus he has nothing as a half just terrible.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa and mbye are our probs honestly
No more sugar coating it
The two most important positions in the team
Can't do shit with them there
Inconsistency doesn't win you comps

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
What a fucking disgrace of a performance and in all honesty Mbye and Lichaa need to be arrested for impersonating footballers.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how good was mbye, lol, what a spastic on $700k
He's not even worth the 700, without the "K" at the end....
If i was coaching the team, he would be a utility off the bench....nothing else.
Throw him on instead of our hooker (not useless Lichaa though) just before half time when the forwards are tiring and watch him carve it up.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Throw him on instead of our hooker (not useless Lichaa though) just before half time when the forwards are tiring and watch him carve it up.
Watch Mybe carve up? Are we playing Newcastle every week?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
your barred with me lol
they dont like the truth on here, it is called bait posting apparently
Lol. I probably need a break from here tbh, does my head in more than anything.

Anyway did you see Mbye tonight, fucken useless lol.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only if we had a winger backing Lee we wouldn't have gotten to the disallowed try period...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really hope we invest in a new club psychiatrist next season because if we have one, they are failing badly. Whenever a decision goes against us or we fall behind we seem to give up, or kick stones for a while & let other teams score tries before we wake up again.

Another problem is that we have heavily invested in the 1st 17 which leaves us short when injury strikes or form lapses. It is all well & good to have faith in players & stick with them, but if someone isn't performing, you need to drop them. If there is no-one there you can't which breeds complacency.

Just looking at our side tonight, we are lacking in so many areas. I thought we would finish bottom 4 this season because nothing seemed to change from last season & if it wasn't for the performance of Frawley so far, we'd still be without a win.

Our spine is weak. Hopoate at fullback is a good start, but doesn't play Sundays! Reynolds is our spark, but didn't play tonight, which left us with NO spark. I have been watching Mbye since the 20s & I Still haven't seen him do anything for him to earn the tag "future Origin Star". Only saving grace is to put him in at hooker for the rest of the season or the bench. Frawley is a solid match manager, but needs a "spark" player next to him which was not there tonight. Lichaa. Max Krillich used to have the nickname of pie chucker because he used to lob the ball to the half back just like Lichaa does. By the time he works out what he wants to do & then his pass reaches it's mark, the defence are all over the receiver. Next week it MUST be either Mbye at 9 or Garvey. Is there anyone else? What is Cleeland doing in NSW Cup? Is it worth putting him into 6 next week?

Changes need to be made & players need to be dropped. Time for new blood.

Wingers - Holland & B.Morris. If Holland is there to kick goals, then he shouldn't be there & he is slow & doesn't add much to the attack if anything ever. B.Morris needs space & he isn't getting any, so you have to keep him there. Replace Holland with Montoya.

Centres - Lee has been one of the best players this year, but B.Morris has been ordinary. You have to keep them.

Halves - refer above.

Back Row - Klemmer must be kept, Jackson adds to the attack & is outstanding in defence, but is starting to make mistakes & give away penalties & must stay. Elliott has performed well since coming into the side & also should stay.

Front Row - Graham (c), workhorse obviously stays, Lichaa can go anywhere he likes but not in 1st grade ever again. Tolman - what do you say about Tolman? Makes about 40 tackles a match & 15 hit-ups a game, but only averages about 7 metres per hit up. He is a work horse but does not give you quality. In attack he gives you nothing - only 1 offload this year before tonight! Front row would now be Graham, Mbye & Fualalo.

Bench - Eastwood - has to go back to the 2s I'm afraid. Kasiano can be fantastic, but more likely terrible. Before tonight 7 errors & 1 penalty this season. Unless he plays more minutes at the same level or better, back to the 2s. Fualalo has been good but not enough minutes this year & Montoya wasn't used - a waste of a bench spot. Surprisingly only the first time Hasler has used only 3 bench players this season.

Next week, I would go with - 1. B.Morris (Sunday game no Hopoate), 2. Montoya, 3. J.Morris, 4. Lee, 5. Reimis Smith, 6. Cleeland, 7. Frawley, 13. Klemmer, 12. Elliott, 11. Jackson, 10. Graham, 9. Mbye, 8. Fualalo. Bench: 14. Raymond Faitala-Mariner, 15. Craig Garvey (but might be happy to start with Garvey & put Mbye on the bench). 16. Francis Tualau, 17. Renouf To'omaga.

As you can see, there isn't a lot to bring up, but to drop some of these players would give them the kick in the pants they need & may scare some of the other players into performing as well.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL at people thinking Reynolds would have made a difference tonight. We were fine against the raiders without him!

Status
Not open for further replies.