Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right.
He runs them completely out of space, taking our center and winger out of the play, before turning it inside to jacko, to make him look good.
Hasler has our halves camped on either side playing sideways. Reynolds does it better than the rest.

Our halves dont play close to the ruck and straight.

Reynolds never throws hospital passes to the centre and Mbye was consistently throwing passes to Hoppa and Morris who wete monstered. He has no vision and neither does that fraud from Brookvale

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe how bad Mbye has turned out to be. I thought he was going to be good lol. Can't get over those kicks smh. Tin arse bomb to no where then his grubber straight into the opposition legs lol just useless.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Graham got in the way too

Too many Chiefs not enough Indigenous Indians

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Such a disappointment, but honestly even though I am peeved it does not hurt, because, believe it or not I was half expecting the result we got tonight. I had the feeling that the mindset of the team would be just like" The Cows without JT .... we have it in the bag" and starting Frawley, which should have been a positive, just fell back into allowing Mbye to have control ( or non control depending on the way you look at it). Foran will make a difference, but can he work truly effectively with what we have at the club at the moment?

The club of course, will take the usual line " Proud to be a Bulldog" even though tonight was not an effort befitting a first grade team. Cows won just about everywhere; time in possession, completion rate( now that will hurt the coach) and of course on the scoreboard. At times we seemed to run up the white flag and meekly surrender when the going got tough. Bupa never gave up though and as usual had good input into the game for the 57 minutes he was on the field.

I hate to keep on saying it and I hope my instinct is wrong, but morale at the club is not good and something is truly on the nose. Players can say it all they like and so can management, that the team is tight and they are all on the same page but how do your team mates ignore all the talk of players being tapped on the shoulder and shopped around. I know many wanted Josh Reynolds gone but that too must have an effect on the team...just look at the way Graham was when questioned about it. Something is not quite right.......

The coach, as he should, has the control when it comes to tactics, positional selection and player selection, but nothing really has changed in a positive way tonight. So confused as to the way he played Frawley . Good to have a spare back on the bench just in case, but it meant that we had a SIXTEEN man rotation, with Montoya playing NIL minutes tonight. I suppose you could say that he needed the forwards on field the way the game panned out, but when things are not going well surely throw a curve ball and try at least to see if he can have any impact. Fresh legs may have helped. What did we have to lose?

We have the Roosters in ten days time and we need a massive turn around to be competitive. We were beaten by what many considered a team to be rudderless without their captain and playmaker but they certainly had no trouble scoring against us, albeit mostly with kicks that we were incapable of defending against. Back to the drawing board fellas........

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day, not many experts were tipping the Dogs in the 8. I had them btw 10th & 12th. I still think I'll be close to the mark.
They'll need more than Foran next year.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer should not be even considered for SOO.
Seriously, the bloke has one good game followed by 5 bad ones.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope nobody gets selected for Origin.

I'm still confused on how we let in 4 tries off kicks

They scored two orchestrated tries the first one pin point cross and Morgan try pulling Klemmer pants down

The other 3 were all lucky dip

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the end of the day, not many experts were tipping the Dogs in the 8. I had them btw 10th & 12th. I still think I'll be close to the mark.
They'll need more than Foran next year.
Probably to be a real threat, but there is no way on earth that his inclusion doesn't make us automatically better.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk just realised next game Sunday week that's going to feel like 2 weeks away!

Has Hoppa decided if he's playing?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly their is big problems at the club it has to be .

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah we do have a problem! Fukn no speed. Adocar would have scored Holland is like a bus

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How does this team manage to get flogged by a Thurston less team...just how!

I'm not drunk enough!

Mybe...fair dinkum can we release him tomorrow!

Did I mention Holland...Shannon Hegarty is Usain Bolt compared to this bloke!

Status
Not open for further replies.