Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well done Lichaa....big smile on your face when shaking hands with Ben Hampton after the game. You should be ashamed of yourself, you piece of shit!!
Wonder if that smile will still be there when you get your fat arse turfed out of our club and no one wants you.....you useless fat heap!!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to say but We are going to regret letting Reynolds go .

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im sure we'll be alot better next week and then shithouse again the week after... just hurry up and get bundled out in week one of the finals already.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fcuk I hate seeing players smile when they lose a game, look at Lichaa smiling whilst shaking hands with the Cowgirls players ... fcukwit piss off u don't deserve to wear this jersey u muppet!
What the absolute fuck has Leech got to smile about? Fuck him off to Reggie's

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done Lichaa....big smile on your face when shaking hands with Ben Hampton after the game. You should be ashamed of yourself, yIu piece of shit!!
Wonder if that smile will still be tbere when you get yIur fat arse turfed out of our club and no one wants you.....you useless fat heap!!
He'll get picked again next week though. You can be sure of that. They all will.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Can't stand how the ***** have a smile and giggle on their face when they shake hands. Should be hanging their heads in shame.
I think that's what the hardcore fans like all of us have to somehow come to terms with. It's just their career not a passion. I totally get it from a players point of view but how does the long term fan deal with it?? It's fucked ay, I don't have a solution.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sure we'll be alot better next week and then shithouse again the week after... just hurry up and get bundled out in week one of the finals already.
Yep the usual shit

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inept!!!

So fuckin disappointing!

Tonight convinced me that the only place for Mbye is hooker if not on the bench.

When the ball is in his hands on the fifth, I just want to blow my brains out.

Honestly we won't make the 8 this year.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More sideways running and sliding tonight without Reynolds
And you think Reynolds would've straightened the attack ?
Holland would've spent more time in the sideline advertising than on the field, if Reynolds played.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What we need is young fresh talent that have energy to burn.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The cowboys edge defence was rushing up. A simple kick over the top would have created them problems and had them in 2 minds to keep rushing up on us. Oooops I forgot, Mbye can't kick.
I've resigned to the fact that when Mbye kicks its to place a relatively easy kick in the hands of the opposition to begin their set comfortably.
We were pretty ordinary tonight, as was the officiating from the opened game set.
Have I ever mentioned that Lichaa is totally shit and a liability to us?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what the penalty count is?

I can't remember the last time we got one
Did you notie we got 6 in a row to even things up? All within about 3 minutes so it was effectively only 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.