Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to have any great attributes but just keeps doing the job. Just scored a nice try for Country.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wouldn't say he doesn't have any great attributes. He has plenty of ability having seen him play in 20s and reserve grade....we are now starting to see it in firstgrade.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No good attributes? OP should be banned, absolutely no idea

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No good attributes? OP should be banned, absolutely no idea
I didn't say any good, I said no GREAT. You should be banned for not knowing the difference between good and great.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's big, strong and fast and never stops trying. How are those not great attributes?
He's not bigger or stronger than RFM. He's not that fast. I'll give him the never stops trying but that isn't an attribute.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's not bigger or stronger than RFM. He's not that fast. I'll give him the never stops trying but that isn't an attribute.
He's pretty damn fast for a forward and has great footwork, and I'd say he's roughly a similar size to rfm and effort certainly is an attribute. So yeah he has got great attributes and you were talking out your arse

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In all honesty I was one of the first to bag him. And especially when RFM fell off the bench I would have always thought we are wasting a spot with Elliot.

But hats off to the kid. I'll eat my words. Been on fire probably the last 3-4 weeks and carried it over to the city-country game.

Not an bench player. We need to find a spot for him in the starting team. Is like the nugget version of Jackson. Both country boys. Both hard hitting, both hole runners. At the start of the year I had us down a couple of decent second rowers. Elliot has given us speed, mungrel and hard hitting defence on that left edge now. Now we have 2 very good back rowers on either edge.

Was Elliot a Hasler recruit or was he here pre 2012? Who ever Brought this kid over hats off to them. Always showed the promise in the junior but I thought he will be another Daniel Harrison. Kid has shown not only can he play nrl he is starting to dominate his opponents.

Can be anything with proper development.

Hats off to Hasler for his introduction of Elliot and frawley into first grade. I have bagged him out for his lack of recruitment but he has brought through 2 game changers this year.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just curious, what's his contract situation at the moment?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's pretty damn fast for a forward and has great footwork, and I'd say he's roughly a similar size to rfm and effort certainly is an attribute. So yeah he has got great attributes and you were talking out your arse
No he's not pretty damn fast. RFM is taller and weighs more. He does have good footwork but effort is not an attribute. Also I am comparing him to other forwards in the NRL. No attribute AE has puts him in the top 10 of forwards in that category so he doesn't have GREAT attributes.

I am happy that he is performing this well. We need him too.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In all honesty I was one of the first to bag him. And especially when RFM fell off the bench I would have always thought we are wasting a spot with Elliot.

But hats off to the kid. I'll eat my words. Been on fire probably the last 3-4 weeks and carried it over to the city-country game.

Not an bench player. We need to find a spot for him in the starting team. Is like the nugget version of Jackson. Both country boys. Both hard hitting, both hole runners. At the start of the year I had us down a couple of decent second rowers. Elliot has given us speed, mungrel and hard hitting defence on that left edge now. Now we have 2 very good back rowers on either edge.

Was Elliot a Hasler recruit or was he here pre 2012? Who ever Brought this kid over hats off to them. Always showed the promise in the junior but I thought he will be another Daniel Harrison. Kid has shown not only can he play nrl he is starting to dominate his opponents.

Can be anything with proper development.

Hats off to Hasler for his introduction of Elliot and frawley into first grade. I have bagged him out for his lack of recruitment but he has brought through 2 game changers this year.
You can't credit Hasler for Frawley. That was by accident and he still doesn't start Frawley

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Effort is an attribute ffs. Dogs of War was built on effort that's what made us unique and you're on a dog's forum saying effort isn't an attribute

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is the better version of a Paul Gallen

Status
Not open for further replies.