Why are the Bulldogs recruiting more forwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would think that position would be the least of your worries. The Bulldogs have always played through their forwards, don't they need more creative players? If I was recruiting I would be looking at Cooper Cronk. But, hey maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Could you give me some insight here?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was once a great person at the Bulldog known as "GOD" (Mr peter Moore) once said.......... when you think you have enough forwards? Then go buy another one!!
after supporting this great club for 50 years I am yet to find anyone that has proved this wrong.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
noobee, so we can smash da fuck outta them for years to come.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There was once a great person at the Bulldog known as "GOD" (Mr peter Moore) once said.......... when you think you have enough forwards? Then go buy another one!!
after supporting this great club for 50 years I am yet to find anyone that has proved this wrong.
Didn't work against the mighty Tigers,did it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would think that position would be the least of your worries. The Bulldogs have always played through their forwards, don't they need more creative players? If I was recruiting I would be looking at Cooper Cronk. But, hey maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Could you give me some insight here?
Just to piss of the tigers

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tell Greg Eastwood thanks for the helping us win that game. You know he should really play in the halves for you guys. Probably an upgrade from Mbye. #ourgrubnow #premiers2018

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell Greg Eastwood thanks for the helping us win that game. You know he should really play in the halves for you guys. Probably an upgrade from Mbye. #ourgrubnow #premiers2018
Lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Premiers lol.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep premiers. BTW, don't get too attached to Josh Jackson. #ourJJnow
LOL.... please mods dont ban this bloke yet.... he is a laugh.... no way jackson would leave dogs for a team who is only consistent at being inconsistent

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks scoop or should I say-
Thanks troll

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't ban him, at least the Knights club is strong n fans turn up week in week out, poor old tigpies are a rabble! Flick em n go back to wests magpies

Status
Not open for further replies.