Round 9 - Dogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me. I thought we were done at half time. Great effort by the team against some pretty questionable calls.

Fualolo needs more minutes. Kas and Eastwood probably less. Tolman and Klemmer did a lot of dirty work in the middle without Graham. Des barely changed his bench rotation.
How can you give Kasiano less minutes?

BigDog85

Waterboy
Reaction score
Credit where its due, Hopoate was sensational and his enthusiasm i had forgotten, it is infectious.
Jackson enormous
JMoz enormous
Bmoz very good and courageous
Mbye was excellent
Elliot fantastic
Tolman gutsy but pls piss off on tackle 4
Holland goal kicking except the first one was superb
Look they all played great
Dust off and lets do it again next week boys
Mbye is SOOO FUCKEN SOFT!! As if we'd keep this fucken CAT over Reynolds

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a fucken win boys.
@Gotenks bro I'm done with Reynolds hahaha I'm happy for him to sit out the season and keeping lichaa at 9 and mbye partnering Frawley. I think it works much better and our defence is much better without
I'm
With you realist
Passion only wins small number of games
Skill and talent > passion

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully the "Sack Tolman" brigade will get off his case. He was very good tonight.
Same as always, Mr Injury free and always consistant... Thank God we have Tolman who can play the majority of the game, People just don't understand how important he is to this squad.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL where are all the Hoppa knockers tonight ??lol another poor coaching effort by Desy too...........

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if any one told me, before the game that our 'plodders' are going to make 400 more meters than Canberra speedsters, I would have told him to get his brains checked.

Reactions: DT

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL where are all the Hoppa knockers tonight ??lol another poor coaching effort by Desy too...........
Badly!!!! Fcuk him for not playing Sundays though.

Reactions: DT

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this true??

Canterbury welcomed back Will Hopoate from a facial fracture and the former Manly and Eels back was immense, running for a monstrous 308 metres with nine tackle busts, a try assist and scarcely believable six offloads.

WOW.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this true??

Canterbury welcomed back Will Hopoate from a facial fracture and the former Manly and Eels back was immense, running for a monstrous 308 metres with nine tackle busts, a try assist and scarcely believable six offloads.

WOW.
Yeah um so Des was right

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is this true??

WOW.
ILLUMINATI

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm
With you realist
Passion only wins small number of games
Skill and talent > passion
Yeah bro. Emotionally I'm upset Reynolds is going and I want him on the field. Objectively and using my brain though, he's just not good enough. He's been to 2 grand finals to try and steer us to a win and both times came empty handed. I can't wait for a new era so to say line up in coming years.
I may be off the mark but I feel like we play better without James graham. I think some of our players go in their shells when he's on.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our tries when frawley got the ball, tolman was in his way wanting the ball and frawls stopped his run to link with mbye behind tolman. Finally a half who avoids tolman lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was a great win. True team effort.
Special mention:
Hoppa 295 meters, brilliant.
Tolman, great game heaps of meters.
Elliott he has to start, playing really good football.
J & M Morris and Lee and Klemmer.
Just think that Hoppa should have had another 80m when he was called back for the supposed knock-on!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just to show everyone we don't need Graham nor Reynolds
Throw in woods Foran into that side and we should be ok
Frawley straightened the attack is a joy to watch
I never thought I'd think that way finchie but I'm right with you on the Graham and Reynolds thing. With Frawley on instead of Reynolds the sideways running stopped immediately and we just had more time to set up an attack.

And how good would we have gone if that prick of a referee hadn't made at least five calls against us that cost us possession and momentum? They weren't 50/50 calls, they were blatant mistakes (or was it just bias?). Especially the Raiders knock on near our line that Hopoate picked up and set sail for the line with no one in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.