Round 9 - Dogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even Deadwood stood up. A bit. Shane he doesn't do that EVERY week

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said before the game that I couldn't understand the hysteria with Canberra. They are the most overrated side in the premiership.
Bulldogs best win in 3 years IMO. To win after all the drama in the first half was exceptional.
It helps that their best strike weapon is their right side attack. It was up against the 2 Morris brothers playing like they are 5-6 years younger. Also shows offensive players out wide are less important than defensive players. All 3 of our tries we pretty much scored on the same blade of grass.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I love this game because we really played for each other - it was awesome to watch.

Reactions: DT

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That was a great win. True team effort.
Special mention:
Hoppa 295 meters, brilliant.
Tolman, great game heaps of meters.
Elliott he has to start, playing really good football.
J & M Morris and Lee and Klemmer.

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Proud of the boys. That was gutsy. Some really good footy played too for a change. I'm just praying for some consistency!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Raiders took us lightly and got rattled because of it. Gunna miss you Reynolds, but fuck we looked better with Frawley shifting it back to the left providing Mbye some space. J-Moz what a defensive display, fucking Leipana, couple of overatted ***** who go to shit when things dont go their way and they cant bully little outside backs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hoppa... even tough i hate the **** for dogging the boys last year... he was excellent... I would gladly give him another non sunday playing contract to keep us under the cap, so long as he plays all finals and grand finals

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Incredible, so proud...now we sit back and watch woodsy see what he's got

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Raiders appeared undisciplined - that was only because of our intensity in defense - we prepared well to pressure their offloads and made them pay many times for their loose carries and passes.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit where its due, Hopoate was sensational and his enthusiasm i had forgotten, it is infectious.
Jackson enormous
JMoz enormous
Bmoz very good and courageous
Mbye was excellent
Elliot fantastic
Tolman gutsy but pls piss off on tackle 4
Holland goal kicking except the first one was superb
Look they all played great
Dust off and lets do it again next week boys

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley was rusty but did straighten up our attack really well. He linked superbly with Mbye. Lichaa played well despite the lack of minutes the past few weeks. Dropping Montoya for Hoppa and Elliot for Eastwood was a good move from Hasler. I still want Holland gone though..

Status
Not open for further replies.