"I never wanted to leave" - Hard to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I just wish we had tried to punt Moses before we gave up on him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now can people stop blaming the fkn club !

Reynolds has made it abundantly clear it's his choice

Unfortunately his dim wit brother didn't get the memo

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds just confirmed Foran has signed

Sorry all I gleaned from this
Reynolds wouldn't know if Foran has signed. He is just reading the press like the rest of us. He might think we offered him unders because we'd signed Foran, but we offered him his real value. It's still guess work with Foran.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But it is coming back to bite the donkeys. They said on fox last night that a few of Milfords TPA's weren't honoured and thats why he is baulking at re-signing. Wants guarantees around his money otherwise he walks.
Well, well. Guarantees of the money are definitely illegal so he should not even consider asking. Should put the NRL on alert.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds wouldn't know if Foran has signed. He is just reading the press like the rest of us. He might think we offered him unders because we'd signed Foran, but we offered him his real value. It's still guess work with Foran.
I would think the inner sanctum of the team the connections he has with front office colleagues he would know

100 percent

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I'll preface this by saying I am a big fan of Josh Reynolds. I love the fact that he is a junior whose passion and determination is an embodiment of what I saw in the club from the early 80s when I first started supporting them as a youngster living in Campsie and Belfield.

However, I don't buy the bullshit talk that his decision is not about money. Its all about money. I understand that and good luck to him. But Reynolds is not worth what Tigers are paying him.

Good luck Josh and I am happy for you but don't insult our intelligence by telling us a sob story that the decision involves more than money. Its all about money!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
had Des sacked other players instead , your excuses would be :

Jmoz: always broken , knees are shot, cant play more than 10 games a season
Bmoz: too old and slow, a shadow of his former self
Graham: lost his mongrel since black friday never been the same
Kasiano: too fat, cant play long minutes, error riddled and most over rated player in dogs team

and

Yippeee we have re-signed Moses cantevenkickgoals Mbye on 800ks/ season, Eastwood and Tolman and looks like Liccha will be our hooker for next season.

Hasler on million dollars plus salary and you still want to blame des for all this, then continue on...
had Des sacked other players instead , your excuses would be :

Jmoz: always broken , knees are shot, cant play more than 10 games a season
Bmoz: too old and slow, a shadow of his former self
Graham: lost his mongrel since black friday never been the same
Kasiano: too fat, cant play long minutes, error riddled and most over rated player in dogs team
But its all relative, apart from Jmoz, who's really injured and plays the Matt Cooper role well, those things all made sense and a good portion of the Kennel wants those players gone for the same reasons. If it meant signing a gun player up front (Woods) then Graham Going makes sense. If we lured Shannon Boyd at the expense of Kasiano then we'd be cheering. If Bmoz going meant we got Clint Gutherson then that would make sense too.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll preface this by saying I am a big fan of Josh Reynolds. I love the fact that he is a junior whose passion and determination is an embodiment of what I saw in the club from the early 80s when I first started supporting them as a youngster living in Campsie and Belfield.

However, I don't buy the bullshit talk that his decision is not about money. Its all about money. I understand that and good luck to him. But Reynolds is not worth what Tigers are paying him.

Good luck Josh and I am happy for you but don't insult our intelligence by telling us a sob story that the decision involves more than money. Its all about money!!!
If we offered him 500k, which is saying we want you to play for us for a half million a year, and he's signed next door for more money, then you are right and thats all it is really.

This isnt like he was not being re-signed. This is the bulldogs saying thats all we have left and we are giving it to you if you want it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But its all relative, apart from Jmoz, who's really injured and plays the Matt Cooper role well, those things all made sense and a good portion of the Kennel wants those players gone for the same reasons. If it meant signing a gun player up front (Woods) then Graham Going makes sense. If we lured Shannon Boyd at the expense of Kasiano then we'd be cheering. If Bmoz going meant we got Clint Gutherson then that would make sense too.
And .... first post where you kinda make 'sense '

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I always make sense, Just not everyones on board as Im an ideas man that is forward thinking and not everyones caught up.

eg; short drop outs- now a thing.
Blockers for bomb- now a thing.

Next one is the penalty switch up. Fake to kick from receiving a penalty then kick to the opposite winger on other end of the field for an attacking raid.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I always make sense, Just not everyones on board as Im an ideas man that is forward thinking and not everyones caught up.

eg; short drop outs- now a thing.
Blockers for bomb- now a thing.

Next one is the penalty switch up. Fake to kick from receiving a penalty then kick to the opposite winger on other end of the field for an attacking raid.
Rugby league live 3

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll always be a bulldog in my eyes. Good job club, well done dead set f*cktards.
I have tears in my eyes while I'm writing this, I have been a Bulldog Fan for 50yrs & this the saddest day in clubs history 4 Me, I have felt numb since I heard the news and I still can't believe it I am disgusted at our coach & our board I can't believe how they've handled this and let one of our favourite sons leave the club he loves & has Fought for so long This never would have happened if the Bullfrog was still around. Josh I wish you the Best of luck and you will be a big success where ever you go, You will always be a Bulldog for ever in our hearts & in your heart. and you make your mother proud she has a great son, Josh Reynolds I solute you.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The thing is even if we let go of Moses, Eastwood and Tolman that doesn't change the fact that we did the right thing and didn't make the Tigers offer

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have tears in my eyes while I'm writing this, I have been a Bulldog Fan for 50yrs & this the saddest day in clubs history 4 Me, I have felt numb since I heard the news and I still can't believe it I am disgusted at our coach & our board I can't believe how they've handled this and let one of our favourite sons leave the club he loves & has Fought for so long This never would have happened if the Bullfrog was still around. Josh I wish you the Best of luck and you will be a big success where ever you go, You will always be a Bulldog for ever in our hearts & in your heart. and you make your mother proud she has a great son, Josh Reynolds I solute you.
Lol man up.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tough, this game is now a business.

Winning = $$$

It's not the same game as it was 50 years ago.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Not everybody's heart is between their legs like yours Lol
Before you wipe out the Kleenex box, just remember for perspective.

1. its just a game
2. I can think of 3million other reasons over a 4 yar period why Josh will be just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.