Josh Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just watching the news,they reported the tigers have offered josh a 4 year deal worth 3 million and they also said we have offered his half of that

Last edited by a moderator:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I was Reynolds I will take it and run,

He will go better under a different coach considering Des has signed for another 2 years.

Bulldogs and Des are not going to offer him this much.

Reactions: DT

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
According to Seven News the Tigers have offered Josh Reynolds a 4 year 3 million dollar contract. Doubling the alleged Bulldogs offer. What do you guys think about these rumours and would be happy to see Grub go?
Well basic maths says bs. 4 years at 3 mil is 750k per year. He is on more then 375k. Reports are he's on 500kish so bs already

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone has their price. If true good luck. He deserves a pay day however not with us.

CanDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well basic maths says bs. 4 years at 3 mil is 750k per year. He is on more then 375k. Reports are he's on 500kish so bs already
Doubling the new offer that the Bulldogs made I believe. For 3 years

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All loyal bleed blue local junior talk aside. 4 year deal 3 mil sets up his future and retirement

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Dogs offered Reynolds a contract but like it's been reported its not a lot. The plan was from what I have been told is to at least offer him something so that way it doesn't look like we are giving him the flick and the decision is on him to leave not us. The amount we are offering him is on the low end and that wasn't suppose to be found out obviously. Again not sure if what I'm told is bullshit but they way it looks it seems fairly accurate and going to plan.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But if we lose his energy we will never win the comp.

Shit hopeless player can't wait till he leaves. Try's to hold the club to ransom because he is a local junior.
Seriously!?!? No player holds any club to ransom. Player agents do. This is not an opinion either. Straight up facts. It is the agents that play this shit out in the media. Stop saying silly things.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs offered Reynolds a contract but like it's been reported its not a lot. The plan was from what I have been told is to at least offer him something so that way it doesn't look like we are giving him the flick and the decision is on him to leave not us. The amount we are offering him is on the low end and that wasn't suppose to be found out obviously. Again not sure if what I'm told is bullshit but they way it looks it seems fairly accurate and going to plan.
That seems like what this board most players they don't want, offer them something they know won't be accepted. They don't have the guts just to say you're not in our plans.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Way overs, seeya.

Reynolds really only has support play as an attribute.

He can't kick, pass, or control a game, and is an ordinary defender. He's not a first grade standard half.

Status
Not open for further replies.