Matt Frawley could play half back tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
It said on the nrl late mail for round 6 that des may be moving mbye to another position to accomodate Frawley in the halfback position... GOOD NEWS!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Send this to match day thread
Frawley played at half all week at training

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good if true. Id like to see Frawley a few more times, see how consistant he is. He may solve our halves problem without spending a million year, then that money can be spent elsewhere.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck I hope so

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good if true. Id like to see Frawley a few more times, see how consistant he is. He may solve our halves problem without spending a million year, then that money can be spent elsewhere.
He's a fix for this season, moving beyond this season I don't think he has the tools to be anything more than a bang for your buck halfback.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Des makes this change then it will be the first step in the right direction for redemption as he truly is showing that he has the quality to "CHANGE" and I will cheer for him too.

But, do you remember when you had that mate who went out with that girl that everyone had slept with & who everyone warned him to stay away from?
His first statement to the boys when he announced his engagement to her was "SHE'S CHANGED", but as time went by.......did she really????

Last edited:
Reactions: DT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des at last weeks press conference - "a spine is what a spine should be"

Now he is playing mind games. Keeping everyone guessing lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pls don't start rotating halves again. Just pick 2 and stick with them for the entire game.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to see Frawley have another run.
See how the team structure looks.
And his kicking game.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm I want to believe. I thought when Frawley didn't drop off the extended bench last night, we may be setting up a 'late injury' that would require a reshuffle. I.E. Lichaa picks up an injury and Garvey was already excluded from the bench. This meant Des had no choice to move Mbye to hooker and bring in Frawley at 7. That way Dessie and Mbye keep the illusion alive. And also get to see Frawley with another game to see if he is ready to take the reigns fulltime...

But until Kickoff I will not let myself believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.