Dib "Hasler will not be sacked over Manly game, club working on his contract"

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dib, there taking the piss out of us! I bet you find it funny!
ahhhhh yeah it is funny, if you're going to have a club dumb enough to pay these idiots who cant kick, pass or execute back line moves ridiculous amounts of $$$ then why wouldn't I laugh ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The part about "biggest deal in the club's history has me really concerned. It's supposedly only a 2 year extension. Hasler signed for 4M for 4 years initially. If this is the "biggest" deal in the club's history wouldn't than mean it has to exceed 4M ? which means they may well be negotiating for more than 2 years. Maybe they're considering signing Des for another 5 years ! Fuck me dead.
Des wants $1.5 mill a year so $3 mill in total.

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like everyones pockets are getting lined fuking conspiracy going on,board needs to step in and reinstate mortimer to run the show before the club is destroyed by these muppets

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Buzz Rothfield quoting Dib.

Paraphrasing but basically that it's only round four and board aren't reactive.

Also stating the players know that sort of performance is inexcusable, almost inferring the players are to blame.

I touched the other day on a comment about maybe what is going on. MAYBE the players are tanking to send a message to the club to sort out Haslers contract.

Dumb maybe but entirely possible.

So let's say most voting members vote against this current board, or against dib, what's the point of voting if it isn't going to change anything? I'm sure there has to be more to it.
Problem is that there needs to be like 8 new challengers to the board. That's unlikely to ever happen.

The part about "biggest deal in the club's history has me really concerned. It's supposedly only a 2 year extension. Hasler signed for 4M for 4 years initially. If this is the "biggest" deal in the club's history wouldn't than mean it has to exceed 4M ? which means they may well be negotiating for more than 2 years. Maybe they're considering signing Des for another 5 years ! Fuck me dead.
I reckon it's 1.5-2 million a season for 2018/2019.

The only inside goss I have been fed is all saying money is the sticking point.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people all of a sudden forget we've been to 2 grand finals with des as coach. Fair enough if you're pissed off that we regressed or whatever but shit like this pissed me off, the first four years of him being at the dog's everyone was happy with des. Otherwise we'd have had the same hundred threads about des and whatever else back then too
2 grand finals WoW and we got slapped in both, and it's a number of facts that's come to our realisation that this myth of a coach is the cancer of the club, the same cancer that hasn't evolved in the current game in the last 6 years, there's a number of things as others have stated, but who are you for me to justify myself or my current post to, simple if it pisses you off don't read or just keep scrolling.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are so narrow minded. What has Hasler done to promote our juniors? What has Hasler done to improve our players? He has fuked up our playing style, his recruitment has been disgraceful... it's not all about just making the semi finals...it's so obvious our club has gone backwards
Thankfully. you see it as most of us do.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rugby league is all about your last game. Not what you did 5 years ago.
But we made 2 grand finals lmao.

2 grand finals I wish we never made.
Because we will always be know as the club who Souths beat to break there drought breaking premiership.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But we made 2 grand finals lmao.

2 grand finals I wish we never made.
Because we will always be know as the club who Souths beat to break there drought breaking premiership.
AS rigged as that GF was yeah I wish we didn't play in that game too ...

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL ... I only remember losing 2 grand finals!
Exactly that's all I can remember also. Oh how could I forget I remember everyone from the entire Nrl, to every news station radio station having a wank fest about the drought breaking title that Souths won in 43 years.
and the team they spanked was the dogs.

But it's all good boys we made 2 grand finals, but lost both. All sweet

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We became joke of rugby league
And yet they blah blah blah

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhhhh yeah it is funny, if you're going to have a club dumb enough to pay these idiots who cant kick, pass or execute back line moves ridiculous amounts of $$$ then why wouldn't I laugh ?
I'm actually having a go at Dib, the real one! Not you, well, unless you are Dib? Supporters can laugh all they like, but board members should be taking this shit that's happening seriously!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He had a bit of help making his two Grand Finals, if he is so clever why cant we put a set together?
There are a few people wondering is he just picking up his pay cheque, a club this size don,t take shit

Status
Not open for further replies.