Dib "Hasler will not be sacked over Manly game, club working on his contract"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MR DIB YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU SCUM BAG PIECE OF SHIT AND TAKE YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRIES WITH YOU, WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THIS POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE FUK BEING REMORSEFUL BE PROFESSIONAL AND DO YOUR JOB MAKE THOSE TOUGH DECISION, CUT OUR LOSSES AND MOVE ON 6 YEARS IS ENOUGH, DES HASLER AND THE BULLDOGS WILL NEVER WORK HIS A MANLY MAN AND DOSNT GET OUR CULTURE NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL.
Why do people all of a sudden forget we've been to 2 grand finals with des as coach. Fair enough if you're pissed off that we regressed or whatever but shit like this pissed me off, the first four years of him being at the dog's everyone was happy with des. Otherwise we'd have had the same hundred threads about des and whatever else back then too

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I've stated before their pride won't let them make the right decision, because they're going to look like asses for getting rid of Mortimer and now they can see Mortimer was right! Incompetence breeds incompetence, welcome to the most incompetent club in the NRL!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuk are we going to sign players like Tedesco with all the speculation about Hasler. You fukwit gutless prick Dib. The fans need to let the club know what we think of Dib. We have become the biggest joke

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Why do people all of a sudden forget we've been to 2 grand finals with des as coach. Fair enough if you're pissed off that we regressed or whatever but shit like this pissed me off, the first four years of him being at the dog's everyone was happy with des. Otherwise we'd have had the same hundred threads about des and whatever else back then too
Rugby league is all about your last game. Not what you did 5 years ago.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are so narrow minded. What has Hasler done to promote our juniors? What has Hasler done to improve our players? He has fuked up our playing style, his recruitment has been disgraceful... it's not all about just making the semi finals...it's so obvious our club has gone backwards

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can i ask something, why the fuck isn't RAELENE out doing her job as a CEO and talking on behalf of the club in situations like this, fuck we have DIB which means in arabic (bear) commenting about the situation with des hasler. What the fuck is this woman doing???
She's watching the netball! Just started last week.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On Triple M today Ryan Girlder and Paul Kent were also of the opinion that Des should not be re-signed by the Bulldogs and even went as far as to say that he should not be offered the Tigers job as he doesn't seem the kind of person or coach that would or could take them forward.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck i was hoping he would say " des has full support of the board"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check how our 3 grades a fairing, check the bullshit that has been spun to us by the club .
The last few years we are going downhill and just making up numbers

smako38

Waterboy
Reaction score
That was 5 years ago mate.. if i got cancer 5 years ago there a 90% chance id be dead by now.. stop living in the past.. what i watched the other night made me sick to the stomach.. I was like a bomb about to explode.. get rid of dez.. hes where we have to start.. back in 2011 i was as excited as everyone else to have him.. now he's poison.. kick him to the curb!! ASAP

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying Castle is the perfect CEO and she is a part of the problem but she's not the sole cause of what's going on.
Alright no one is saying she's the sole problem. 95% of people are solely blaming des more so than raelene.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On Triple M Girlder said we look like a team who doesn't know what to do with the ball and that when we do make it to the other end of the field to be in a attacking situation we just look surprised that we got there LOL

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Triple M Girlder said we look like a team who doesn't know what to do with the ball and that when we do make it to the other end of the field to be in a attacking situation we just look surprised that we got there LOL
Dib, there taking the piss out of us! I bet you find it funny!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waiting for Dunn and Hughes to over throw the board. Can the board be sacked?
They can call an extraordinary AGM but you would need major shit to hit the fan like a huge salary cap breach or illegal activity.

It would have to be on the same scale as Parra last year.

I can't remember the exact number of signatures your need to force a extraordinary AGM off the top of my head but it won't happen.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
They can call an extraordinary AGM but you would need major shit to hit the fan like a huge salary cap breach or illegal activity.

It would have to be on the same scale as Parra last year.

I can't remember the exact number of signatures your need to force a extraordinary AGM off the top of my head but it won't happen.
I think Dib is in the papers to much. Our ceo should be making comments not board. He loves power and attention.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Dib is in the papers to much. Our ceo should be making comments not board. He loves power and attention.
When it comes down to it Dib is the one calling the shots.

When ever something big goes down Castle is no where to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.