Anyone else with weird habits??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexus

Rocky Balboa
Reaction score
Roozy said:
If I see food I have to eat it.
maybe i should give you the nickname 'the goldfish' as they dont know when to stop eating...a goldfish will eat till it explodes if you feed it enough :grinning:

i shouldnt make jokes, im exactly the same, especially with pizza and chinese!!

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
i have a weird habit of always smelling food that i have never seen before.... if it smells like crap i dont eat it!

simple as that :grinning:

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Making sure the front door is locked about 10 times before I leave the house.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i cant sit down and watch a tv show i have to get up every 10 minutes to grab junk food from the fridge....

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
When i change lanes i always try and miss the bumpy lane divider thingies.

Jims

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol, Stevus J you have very similar habits to me. I always avoid stepping on cracks on the footpath and also try to miss the lane dividers when changing lanes!

Before I sleep I always have to go the toilet once, otherwise I won't be able to sleep. :D

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
before i go to bed each night i kiss a picture of my girlfriend. she lives in canada

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
You know whats weirded I touch my hair and my earlobes a lot (mostly playing with my earrings) when I'm nervous.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
Roozy said:
You know whats weirded I touch my hair and my earlobes a lot (mostly playing with my earrings) when I'm nervous.
i'll remember that incase we ever play poker

i always play with my rat's tail tbh

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
EVEN NUMBERS!!!

Especially on the TV volume.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
=MITcH= said:
EVEN NUMBERS!!!

Especially on the TV volume.
Crazy!!! You're the third person besides me who does this. I wonder what the hell the significance is.

I realised it on the way home from work playing with my stereo in my car, whenever i turned the volume up or down i was doing it to even numbers like I do with the TV.

I also have a routine getting ready before my soccer matches. Right sock, left sock, Left boot, Right boot.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha Stevie i change it if sum1 puts it on an uneven number

T

TdoggBulldog

hmmm, i cant even stand even numbers... it has to be on like a 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 etc... lol...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
.......you are strange...*fixes TV volume*

Ms SykOoo

Reaction score
I always count things in threes. If I was to drive past a sign, I would count the letters in the words 123 123 123 and try not to end on 1 or 2.

Oh yeah and also when in the passengers seat of the car I kind of watch the little glowing things on the road as they pass. Same with the road poles, I line them up with part of the car and watch when they appear to meet together. lol

You all do the same don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MASON said:
Oh yeah and also when in the passengers seat of the car I kind of watch the little glowing things on the road as they pass. Same with the road poles, I line them up with part of the car and watch when they appear to meet together. lol
I do that lol.

Also when buying something I count my money over and over untill I get to the counter cos im convinced ive counted wrong and will be embarassed when I get up to the counter with not enough money.

Also when playing tennis (I play twice a week) I have to bounce the ball before serving untill it feels right in my hand. If I just pick up the ball and throw it up to serve it doesnt feel like I was holding it properly. It usually takes about two bounces to feel right.

T

TdoggBulldog

PineappleBoy said:
I do that lol.

Also when buying something I count my money over and over untill I get to the counter cos im convinced ive counted wrong and will be embarassed when I get up to the counter with not enough money.

Also when playing tennis (I play twice a week) I have to bounce the ball before serving untill it feels right in my hand. If I just pick up the ball and throw it up to serve it doesnt feel like I was holding it properly. It usually takes about two bounces to feel right.
bahaha... i do that all the time... sometimes i get friends to count it for me.... :o

Lexus

Rocky Balboa
Reaction score
Stevus J said:
When i change lanes i always try and miss the bumpy lane divider thingies.
hey thats funny as me and the boys do the same thing....

its most fun on the freeway when no-ones around as we just go from lane to lane trying to miss them for kilometres....childish but fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.