R3 Dogs vs Warriors 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
J moz on the right was solid.
The loss of weight/size has really brought him back to life.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Defensively was a top effort by the boys tonight. Was sad to heard blocked not give us more credit for holding them out.

I thought the Morris cousins had amazing games tonight especially Ben Morris. When fit he is the best on the team.

Jason graham was also solid. So many crunching tackles. Same can be said about James Jackson. Both had their best games for us. And was good to see Danny klemmer running onto the ball and smashing through the warriors.

Mark Montana had a solid debut. Almost cracked the line a few times and mick lichaas running is a welcome addition to our attack.

Was also an amazing plot by SuperCoach dan Hasler to bring back Adam tolmans 4th tackle hit ups. I think we caught the defence by surprise (they weren't expecting it after our first 2 games).

The forwards laid the platform for us tonight and our defence and determination won it for us. The other pleasing thing is we have improved every week. Bring on the next game :grinning:

And sign up Danny Hasler to 5 years now or Rhianna castles and Reni dib should quit if it doesn't happen :p
you named each and everyone correctly

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Jackson
2. B.Morris
1. J.Morris

Excellent defensive effort for long periods, much better than last week. And then we showed we can score a try as soon as we got the ball. Was very impressed with Montoya on debut and I thought Liicha had possibly his best game in dogs colours getting us on the front foot. I'd love to see us get more quick ball out to the Morris boys and Lee on the edges after a big run from Klemmer / Kas and a quick play the ball. That's where we look our best. Deserved the win tonight and glad we didn't bottle it haha

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
3- jackson

2- graham

1- mbye - a soft try have to admit, but good passing options and 3/4 conversions i will take every week from him, please and thank you

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you named each and everyone correctly
I was always a good spellerer and rememberer. I have a photosynthetic memory :grinning: (means I never forget things) so it's always been a gift to me to remember names and faces :grinning:

:p

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ill get in early.

3. Graham
2. Klemmer
1. Liicha

Special mentions. Jackson and Lee.

Well done
Klemmer
Ur kidding

And no Jackson lol
We must have watched a totally diff game
If Jacko doesn't play tonight we get smashed

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Des for picking Abbey and Montaya
2. Des for seperating the identical twins and they played much better either side.
1. Des for pulling off graham the halfback in the first half and replacing him with graham the front rower in the second half.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Jackson
2. Jackson
1. Graham

And yes I did put Jacko in there twice

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer
Ur kidding

And no Jackson lol
We must have watched a totally diff game
If Jacko doesn't play tonight we get smashed
Ok Finchie we'll go with

3 Jackson
2 Graham
1 Klemmer.

Liicha back to the bench. Now we both wayched the same game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 - Jackson (without his defence we lose this game imo)
2 - B.Morris
1 - Mbye (poor overall, but got us of the duck egg when we needed some points)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too fkn hard to pick

The usual like my fav Jackson was the man then Klemmer also beast and skipper was good

I'm going to choose differently for tonight

3 Eastwood - best game he's played in years, both on edge and middle big minutes heaps of second phase including the assist for ...

2 Mbye I been scathing on him so far this season but played bloody well tonight

1 Lichaa totally outplayed Luke and good darts and d strong. Just needs to stop giving Tolman the ball on the 4th

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. Des for picking Abbey and Montaya
2. Des for seperating the identical twins and they played much better either side.
1. Des for pulling off graham the halfback in the first half and replacing him with graham the front rower in the second half.
Crack up

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson - 1- Like a big tough octopus he was.

Mbye - 2 - Brother, I finally saw why u will command 800k.

Graham, Eastwood, Tolman, Lichaa, Klem, Bmoz can divide the 3.

Reynolds was good. Worked well with those around him, kicked well and was relaxed.

Debutants - Montoya will be a very expensive centre one day. Abbey needs time.

Finally saw the potential in this team tonight. This group will do big things and u can definitely see some bulldog about it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3- BMoz
2- JMoz
1- Lee, Lichaa, Jackson

I do like a Moz on each side. It makes sure that there is an experienced, good defender on each side with the rookies, and they also give us speed and attack down both sides. Keep this Des.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.