What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It was pretty weird. Slow too. I wasn't really a fan of most of the episode but I liked the ending and it seems like the first episode was just to mess with you.
Like why did they even have that dance scene? Hahaha. I still don't understand how he got out though, did their bodies switch places rather than thier personalities? So when they switched back his body was the one on the outside?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like why did they even have that dance scene? Hahaha. I still don't understand how he got out though, did their bodies switch places rather than thier personalities? So when they switched back his body was the one on the outside?
The dance scene was just weird. I think that goes into the fact that he's basically nuts and hallucinates a lot. The body switching thing was also weird. No idea how that worked. They switched personalities but then their bodies were switched and I'm pretty sure the writers were on drugs.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I previously nominated letters and numbers... However so many great Aussie comedies on CH22 in the last 12 + months Thurs to sun ... Rosehaven, fancy boy, agony of life, etc. Plus stand up... Black comedy is a fav sluts... So many more... Aussies are piss funny... :grinning:
By letters and numbers, do you mean the show that was on ABC with Richard Morecroft?

I am watching a repeat episode on SBS right now and have developed a crush for Lily Serna. Brains and bewbs.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
By letters and numbers, do you mean the show that was on ABC with Richard Morecroft?

I am watching a repeat episode on SBS right now and have developed a crush for Lily Serna. Brains and bewbs.
That's the one... Same crush... :grinning: Lilly and I generally have the same solution...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

She's my favourite mathematician

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The dance scene was just weird. I think that goes into the fact that he's basically nuts and hallucinates a lot. The body switching thing was also weird. No idea how that worked. They switched personalities but then their bodies were switched and I'm pretty sure the writers were on drugs.
I'll give it a few more epsiodes..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. If anyone hasn't watched it, watch Dirk Gently's Holisitic Detective Agency on Netflix.

It's completely insane and disjointed but it all makes sense in the end. One of the best shows I've ever seen and completely captures the insanity and complexity of the original Douglas Adams books.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just caught up s6 and 1 episode of walking dead s7 fuck me dead haven't been that gutted on a show since opie got killed in soa
Fucking hardcore shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just caught up s6 and 1 episode of walking dead s7 fuck me dead haven't been that gutted on a show since opie got killed in soa
Fucking hardcore shit
It's kinda shit now tbh. The earlier seasons were so much better imo.