Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Was checking out the twitter account last night before it became private. He deserved it. I can't stand people who lead others on and break peoples heart. fuck him. dirty scum bag even has kids. Will damage them later on

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a dumb shit.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
He'll be getting broken weekly on the footy field till he's 45 to pay her child support.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you guys kidding?

I bet 1% of married players stay faithful. They are traveling and having girls throwing themselves at them.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who really cares.

Footballers private lives should be private, unless that are breaking the law. (eg: DV, drug taking etc)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well when you are a public figure that kids look up to... you need to hold some accountability there.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To each his own I guess.

Those that cheat, regardless of their public profile deserve to be caught out. What a tool.

I wonder what his marquee status level at the Toronto Wolfpack is now?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you guys kidding?

I bet 1% of married players stay faithful. They are traveling and having girls throwing themselves at them.
1% must be a bit pessimistic, but its certainly seems to be widespread from people I know who know people.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate works at hotel in Auckland which is favoured by clubs when travelling.

Reckon minders bring back groups of girls, gets them to sign NDA's with photos etc and then get them into several rooms where players are waiting.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah its bad but I dare say it happens a lot.
I think women can forgive the sexual act but an emotional affair is a different kettle of fish.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate works at hotel in Auckland which is favoured by clubs when travelling.

Reckon minders bring back groups of girls, gets them to sign NDA's with photos etc and then get them into several rooms where players are waiting.
The deal the NRL/Clubs in Aus have mustn't extend over there... as I know who is the official accommodation partner for the NRL in Australia, and they do not allow anyone but players and family in/out when they stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.