Wow... I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Let's take a look at our "celebrities" for this years show. Note: They've been force-feeding the ad for this shit to us all summer.

Ash Pollard - who?
Casey Donovan - has she even done anything since Australian Idol?
Dane Swan - huh?
Jay Laga'aia - is he still around?
Lisa Curry - gee's I think she was a household (very generous using that term) name 25 years ago
Natalie Bassingthwaighte - where has she been the last 10 years?
Nazeem Hussain - again, who?
Steve Price - a radio host is hardly a celebrity
Tegan Martin - for the 3rd time, who?
Tom Arnold - Hollywood is full of stars and this is the best they could do?
Kris Smith - and I'm beginning to sound like a broken record... WHO?
Tziporah Malkah - Oh yes, Kate Fischer decided to double her weight, change her religion and change her name. Is she a celebrity only because she was mating with James Packer 20 years ago?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What were you expecting? Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie?

But seriously, I went to uni with Chris Brown, and am a bit disappointed in him hosting this tripe TBH.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was universally known... the show is "I'm a third rate celebrity who can't get a gig anywhere else... Get me a gig in here"

Answering your questions honestly (I rarely watch FTA TV at all), but....

Ash Pollard - complete and utter turd... was the "frizzy haired villian of like last seasons "My Kitchen Rules"". I only know this because it was rammed down our throats thanks to DailyMails obsession with reporting complete and utter tripe.
Casey Donovan - Some fat chick who got even fatter after her music career bombed hard.
Dane Swan - From an article I read on "Im a shitty show, get it out of here" on DailyFail .. he's an ex AFL player.
Jay Laga'aia - Water Rats, Play School, washed up celebrity.
Lisa Curry - Obviously spent all the money from her Uncle Tobys ads and sports career, and needs cash fast.
Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Rogue Traders singer and attempted actress. Once every year her band gets a gig at a V8 Supercars or NRL final, because they feel sorry for them not getting other gigs.
Nazeem Hussain - Up there with Anh Do as the most cringeworthy, unfunny, turd of a bloke. Has a show Legally Brown, which is about as funny as telling a kid they have a terminal illness.
Steve Price - loud mouthed, over opinionated, AM talkback radio host, who is allies with Ray Hadley.
Tegan Martin - I honestly, have no friggin clue who this is.
Tom Arnold - Ex Hollywood actor, fallen on hard times, and desperate for cash obviously.
Kris Smith - If it's who I think it is, I think he works on a rival AM talkback radio station to Steve Price.
Tziporah Malkah - No idea who this is. Apparently it's Kate Fisher, who swallowed Kate Fisher, who swallowed Kate Fisher, who swallowed Kate Fisher, who ate half an African nations food rations for the next 30 years.

Julia Morris - Talentless, unfunny, hack. Needs to fuck off tv for good.
Chris Brown - Painstakingly crineworthy/cheesy tv vet, who doesn't even own his own practice, has pissed off lots of other vets in the industry, and initially in his TV show failed to recognise third party providers/hospitals. On his other show, it's almost become an infomercial for Australian Reptile Park and other zoos he "just happens to be in the area visiting".

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol does any **** really watch this, lol does any **** watch " reality " tv

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kris smith Myer model he hangs out with burgess bros and Wendell

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs put it on while we were having dinner. Casey fat chick started telling this story about how she dated a guy online for months or years or something only to find out that the dude was actually a chick. She said something like "It was the most heart breaking and shocking thing that could ever happen". I burst out laughing. Spat my dinner half way across the room and just laughed and laughed.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol does any **** really watch this, lol does any **** watch " reality " tv
The food/cooking ones yes. MKR/Materchef are huge. I think most of the others, not so much.

I don'y get married at first sight. They are not actually getting "married" for real, so why is it such a big deal?

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's take a look at our "celebrities" for this years show. Note: They've been force-feeding the ad for this shit to us all summer.

Ash Pollard - who?
Casey Donovan - has she even done anything since Australian Idol?
Dane Swan - huh?
Jay Laga'aia - is he still around?
Lisa Curry - gee's I think she was a household (very generous using that term) name 25 years ago
Natalie Bassingthwaighte - where has she been the last 10 years?
Nazeem Hussain - again, who?
Steve Price - a radio host is hardly a celebrity
Tegan Martin - for the 3rd time, who?
Tom Arnold - Hollywood is full of stars and this is the best they could do?
Kris Smith - and I'm beginning to sound like a broken record... WHO?
Tziporah Malkah - Oh yes, Kate Fischer decided to double her weight, change her religion and change her name. Is she a celebrity only because she was mating with James Packer 20 years ago?
It's fine with me, thanks to that show.... I stoped watching TV

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The food/cooking ones yes. MKR/Materchef are huge. I think most of the others, not so much.

I don'y get married at first sight. They are not actually getting "married" for real, so why is it such a big deal?
lol no idea what you are talking about i canceled foxtel 2 years back and haven't watch Comercial tv in a very long time

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm a celebrity too... Got 32 likes on my last FB post...

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought it was universally known... the show is "I'm a third rate celebrity who can't get a gig anywhere else... Get me a gig in here"

Answering your questions honestly (I rarely watch FTA TV at all), but....

Ash Pollard - complete and utter turd... was the "frizzy haired villian of like last seasons "My Kitchen Rules"". I only know this because it was rammed down our throats thanks to DailyMails obsession with reporting complete and utter tripe.
Casey Donovan - Some fat chick who got even fatter after her music career bombed hard.
Dane Swan - From an article I read on "Im a shitty show, get it out of here" on DailyFail .. he's an ex AFL player.
Jay Laga'aia - Water Rats, Play School, washed up celebrity.
Lisa Curry - Obviously spent all the money from her Uncle Tobys ads and sports career, and needs cash fast.
Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Rogue Traders singer and attempted actress. Once every year her band gets a gig at a V8 Supercars or NRL final, because they feel sorry for them not getting other gigs.
Nazeem Hussain - Up there with Anh Do as the most cringeworthy, unfunny, turd of a bloke. Has a show Legally Brown, which is about as funny as telling a kid they have a terminal illness.
Steve Price - loud mouthed, over opinionated, AM talkback radio host, who is allies with Ray Hadley.
Tegan Martin - I honestly, have no friggin clue who this is.
Tom Arnold - Ex Hollywood actor, fallen on hard times, and desperate for cash obviously.
Kris Smith - If it's who I think it is, I think he works on a rival AM talkback radio station to Steve Price.
Tziporah Malkah - No idea who this is. Apparently it's Kate Fisher, who swallowed Kate Fisher, who swallowed Kate Fisher, who swallowed Kate Fisher, who ate half an African nations food rations for the next 30 years.

Julia Morris - Talentless, unfunny, hack. Needs to fuck off tv for good.
Chris Brown - Painstakingly crineworthy/cheesy tv vet, who doesn't even own his own practice, has pissed off lots of other vets in the industry, and initially in his TV show failed to recognise third party providers/hospitals. On his other show, it's almost become an infomercial for Australian Reptile Park and other zoos he "just happens to be in the area visiting".
Haha love this a cracking description of each member

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kate Fischer on a pink flamingo in a bikini eeeeew

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
show should be called 'i want to be a celebrity, keep me in here'

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
show should be called 'i want to be a celebrity, keep me in here'
Or as the Betoota Advocate reported it:

Ch10 Debuts “I Have A Medium-Sized Social Media Presence! Get Me Some Work”
"I don't know who any of these people are"

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

Last night Channel Ten debuted what has been the longest ever advertisement for South African Tourism in the shape of their new reality TV show “I have a medium-sized social media presence! Get me some work”.

The program managed to pull in over 1.1 million viewers less than half the amount of people than tuned it to watch two European men play tennis.

The aim of the show is for people who have previously been on more successful shows, to make a big enough idiot of themselves to land a job back home.

The people, who sometimes appear on social media and talkback radio, are as follows:

• Lisa Curry, Olympian;
  • Natalie Bassingthwaite, former lead singer for Rogue Traders, ex-Neighbours star
  • Dane Swan, retired Collingwood Footballer
  • Tegan Martin, former Miss Universe Australia
  • Tom Arnold, Roseanne star and American
  • Nazeem Hussain, comedian and brown person
  • Steve Price, Media-friendly baby boomer who feels hard done by
  • Ash Pollard, Cooking show contestant
  • Casey Donovan, Australian idol winner and Uber driver
  • Jay Laga’aia, from STAR WARS, Play School and W
Speaking to the media today, Casey Donovan says she can’t wait to get enough media to save her from a life of racing for pink slips in the Tamworth back streets.

“I don’t know who any of these people are”

“I reckon I’ve got more clout than most of them. But everyone is probably thinking that…

“You’d have a hard time if you weren’t telling yourself that…”

Conservative radio host Steve Price has been included as a wild card because he doesn’t know how social media works.

by Taboola