Dear Kennelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your proof is valid lol his not a real man (joke)
Physically he shouldn't be but on a serious note, he's the best man a woman could ask for. I may complain about our sex life but I wouldnt trade him for the world.
And that's my being soft for the day lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Physically he shouldn't be but on a serious note, he's the best man a woman could ask for. I may complain about our sex life but I wouldnt trade him for the world.
And that's my being soft for the day lol
Wouldn't trade him for the world hmmmmm are you sure lol.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol I swear. He puts up with me if you know me well not many people can put up with my crap but he does lol.
But that's every women every guy puts up with there crap lol.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But that's every women every guy puts up with there crap lol.
This is different though. On top of that I put up with his pesturing because these days I generally can't be fuked for life lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ooooofffff why lifes to hard
Nah I just don't bother getting stressed or angry or annoyed. I just say 'men, could be worse' shrug my shoulders and walk away. What for I don't need a headache I married one lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Nah I just don't bother getting stressed or angry or annoyed. I just say 'men, could be worse' shrug my shoulders and walk away. What for I don't need a headache I married one lol
Lol true true we are all married to headaches

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But aren't you Lebanese? Because I'm pretty sure all Lebanese women are headaches and like way too much drama :p

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith what the fuk how did that happen
Lol
I was wondering the same
The old man came to Oz when he was 6 years old, they lived in petersham for a year then he grew up in Mt Druitt. We moved to St Clair and then when I was 14 moved to Penrith.
Didn't move to Bankstown/Bass hill until I met my partner.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The old man came to Oz when he was 6 years old, they lived in petersham for a year then he grew up in Mt Druitt. We moved to St Clair and then when I was 14 moved to Penrith.
Didn't move to Bankstown/Bass hill until I met my partner.
Haha if only the Lebos kept living in the inner west areas $$$$0. We know a few who first lived out in Croydon and either side to it then moved onto Bankstown babie!

There's a few Lebos out near St Clair and St Maries now though so its not uncommon really.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump...

Anything interesting happen while i was hibernating in a cave which i call my house?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bump...

Anything interesting happen while i was hibernating in a cave which i call my house?
looks like you have got some good news (going by your avatar).

welcome back!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like you have got some good news (going by your avatar).

welcome back!
So the new name didnt drop any hints? probably the only thing about 2016 that was actually good news.

Thanks my old friend.

@Mr Invisible ..you're looking good these days, purple really is your color :hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.