Dogs over the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
a team of full blown spastics and retards and we're over the cap hahahaha!

now we at least know why the players don't want Des to leave......I wouldn't either if I was on massive overs, Des must have also brought in the ex-manly accountant with all the other fucktards he dragged over here

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This must be the trigger for change??? Has to be guys!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the work of that raelene dumbo.
Go back to netball where you belong.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How on earth are we over the cap.

Do we let the players set their own salary? Seriously? This would explain why we didn't sign Hayne either when he was avaliable.

My god we are shocking

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
that's some mighty fine cap management

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Do we let the players set their own salary? Seriously? This would explain why we didn't sign Hayne either when he was avaliable.

My god we are shocking
Yes why do you think they're lazy ***** on the field, they take the club for a joke they're fkn spoilt little brats that need a fkn cuff (smack in Arabic)

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Stop fucking our club you fukwits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
***** i'll bash ya with a dead monkey

Bulldogs1974

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IMHO this sounds a lot more serious than our minor indiscretions, im thinking at least 22 points next year.
Eels were millions over since 2013 and hid it from nrl,if they put their hand up in febuary 2016,they would have only lost 4 points,but they lied
By reporting it now ,it is only a fine

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe considering we shed Perrett, Ennis, Pritchard and Williams over the last few seasons who were all on good coin...

Bulldogs1974

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IMHO this sounds a lot more serious than our minor indiscretions, im thinking at least 22 points next year.
Eels were $575,000 over the cap bro
Many teams get fined in offseason for being over

Bulldogs1974

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reality is gents this is a nothing story, most clubs come in over the cap and cop a fine, we've been doing it for years, you'll cop a fine maybe have to take it off 2018 cap, its a nothing punishment.
We've done this about 10 times in the last few decades and you guys have done it many times before too.

The real question is that if Hoppa is on an alleged low pay, where has all your money been spent?
Probably back ended contracts play a big part in this.
Hoppa is still getting chunk of his pay from eels

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget other clubs

With the roster we have how in hell are we over the cap
I'm hoping that we front loaded our contracts when we missed out on Foran etc

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

My god we are shocking
to start with we signed a half (Mbye) who had only played a handful of games and shown nothing for close to $800,000
Chase Stanley hasn't completed a game in 5yrs but still gets signed up
we had to sign an extra player to cover Hoppa's Sunday RDO's
the Morris boys cant remember what the other brother looks like (and their twins!) because they're rarely on the field together
Eastwood's weekly grocery bills must be included in his contract

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the squad we have and large volume of quality players weve let go lately we should be well under

Status
Not open for further replies.