where's the cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

I will always love you bro. I survived growing up on the mean streets of Campsie because you taught me the ancient art of Breakfast Point Guerrilla Fighting <3
Were you a frequent flyer of lahoods snooker room back in the day? Used to love that dodgy joint .

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will always love you bro. I survived growing up on the mean streets of Campsie because you taught me the ancient art of Breakfast Point Guerrilla Fighting <3
Bro I have to ask.... are you Nasheed? you're the only one that likes the **** lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Were you a frequent flyer of lahoods snooker room back in the day? Used to love that dodgy joint .
Not Lahoods, but I used to be just up the street at Timezone all the time. I heard about the stuff that went on in Lahoods lol... was too much for me.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bro I have to ask.... are you Nasheed? you're the only one that likes the **** lol
I'm not him, but I can't get enough of him. Tosser or tool, there's no denying he's brightened up the joint since he joined here. He had me at "Ben Sherwin" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck no, but I do have two test/spoof accounts here, but they rarely post and are mainly to view items as non moderator.
Lol you're not enough of an annoying **** to be nashweed anyways

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you're not enough of an annoying **** to be nashweed anyways
*blushes*

Speaking of which ... he hasn't been around for a few days...

Has "the haemoroid" finally cleared up after a "healthy application of cream"

Status
Not open for further replies.