Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh well let's see how we do next year I guess. Not expecting much :(

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im so confused atm. My heart wants des gone cause of the shit play we dish up atm. The way we finished the year off was a disgrace. My head says 1 more year will see what hasler and the team are capable off. The thing that gets me is i dont see how he can improve with the cattle we have. We are a good solid team on our day. We aren't a threat when it matters and dont have any strike weapons. We here all the time club first etc yet we allow one player to put religon first ...

We here former players saying the club is losing its dna ,culture etc.

Yet the people running the club seem to businesses people with questionable league knowledge.

Im over this shit atm. Bring on the cricket and see yous all in march 2017...

Bluejay

New Pup
Reaction score
Was Des not employed by the Club prior to this meeting, having to admit he works for the club?
Systems/structure/strategies...... ?are we expecting more of the same, as Des is confident? AMP to how? No need champion half of all time for the dogs, based on the efforts of the club and team, don't deserve your services....!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe...... one can hope at least, that's the only possible thing I can see that might be slightly good about this whole incident, I'm having a hard time finding a positive about it all otherwise.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was nothing more than a show for the fans, and a chance to remove a thorn from their backsides.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Disgraceful statement so now the club has lost the hughes family and turvey

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well I just opened my emails and the club has already sent out the club statement, complete with Steve Mortimer's apology to the fans and the club.

Funny how they can do that in a timely manner but cannot announce signings or the like or amend their website with the same speed.

Felt like sending it right back to them complete with my thoughts on the matter.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Turvey said he would resign if Haslers contract was extended not if he remained next year. So expect the board to announce Des is hanging around beyond 2017. How depressing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The real, non bullshit press release....

"Des ball is here to stay and we don't give a fuck what you or a legend thinks"

So to sum it up....

FUCK YOU FANS!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I have the utmost confidence in the systems, structures and strategies that we have in place" - I can't wait for 2017

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did I just read this right?.... " continue with extension negotiations"

Some wankers at the club are surely trolling us fans . Hasler should be 1 foot out the door yet these duds are talking about extending his contract after such a disappointing season.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have given up
The Bulldogs I remember is dead
I can't stop going for them
But my passion has died
Yeah bro. I'll watch them (because I can't not watch them) but not expecting shit apart from losing more players and missing out on players

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Turvey said he would resign if Haslers contract was extended not if he remained next year. So expect the board to announce Des is hanging around beyond 2017. How depressing.
Exactly. The statement says as much in that they are still looking at extending his deal and Turvey knew it. It seems they never had any intention of not extending and it appears as if it has all been smoke and mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.