Leave Hasler alone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotheDogs

Waterboy
Reaction score

Seriously - leave the guy alone. The same people that are calling for him to be sacked are the same people who saying how good he was when he took us to 2 grand finals.

Yes - he has made mistakes like letting Ennis go...that was clearly an error...but no coach is perfect - letting Prichard go was another error ...

There are some very good teams going around - it's very hard to win a Comp..

Those calling for the coaches head - make sure you name his replacement as there isn't anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Seriously - leave the guy alone. The same people that are calling for him to be sacked are the same people who saying how good he was when he took us to 2 grand finals.

Yes - he has made mistakes like letting Ennis go...that was clearly an error...but no coach is perfect - letting Prichard go was another error ...

Those calling for the coaches head - make sure you name his replacement as there isn't anyone
Ffs not another one off these shit thread.
It's not desballs fault blah blah blah.
Can you please explain to me the lack off game skills we have and why?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck hasler the ****.

Ennis, Pritchard, Finucane were all errors.

Lost to a team with a 18 year old and backrower in the halves in the first week of the finals.

We play the worst football in the comp.

2 grand finals mean nothing unless you win them.

One of the highest paid coaches and can't win shit.

Has the best facilities.

Hasn't signed 1 quality player (Jmoz signed Bmoz).

Loves a 25 year old that hasn't made there first grade debut.

Plod, Plod, Plod

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please mate it's all Fuken des and don't tell me other wise...
850k to play with his dick'
Richest club in the comp who can't sign anyone
CEO who lets him do what he wants and gives a shit about her pay packet then results
He has asked for every god damm technology and got them and we have not only lost good players along the way we have signed no one to replace them
We still have yet to sign a full back since barba left
Signs a player refuses to play Sunday's
Keeps a out of form player like trex playing week in and week out
Signs all staff members who have destroyed the club from lower grades up
Recruitment cleal Wanker who done jack shit since he was signed

I can keep going and going and going but people with half a brain who understand football will know des is nothing but a waste of money and a culture destroyer. He needs to go and I will keep on saying it. It's no fluke no one wants to sign with us with him at the helm and players are more then happy to leave for being home sick, changing codes or just moving on... please the guy is a Fuken spastic

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Please mate it's all Fuken des and don't tell me other wise...
850k to play with his dick'
Richest club in the comp who can't sign anyone
CEO who lets him do what he wants and gives a shit about her pay packet then results
He has asked for every god damm technology and got them and we have not only lost good players along the way we have signed no one to replace them
We still have yet to sign a full back since barba left
Signs a player refuses to play Sunday's
Keeps a out of form player like trex playing week in and week out
Signs all staff members who have destroyed the club from lower grades up
Recruitment cleal Wanker who done jack shit since he was signed

I can keep going and going and going but people with half a brain who understand football will know des is nothing but a waste of money and a culture destroyer. He needs to go and I will keep on saying it. It's no fluke no one wants to sign with us with him at the helm and players are more then happy to leave for being home sick, changing codes or just moving on... please the guy is a Fuken spastic
Bravo sir take a bow .
I don't understand how some people still defened this career killing germ.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des hate aside, Cronulla completed at 90% tonight and only scored 2 tries , goes to show a boring game plan works if the guys on the field actually hold the ducking ball and defence like their lives depend on it.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bravo sir take a bow .
I don't understand how some people still defened this career killing germ.
Mate it kills me when I hear people talk crap. Seriously when we made grand final first time it was with a team already established and we got lucky and signed perret and Inu. Since then we have lost so many good players and signed no one. Like almost every player that had a bit of football skills or did things there way are gone. It's the nazi in control that's destroying past players and present; I don't get how people can't see that and tonight the grand final just shows that's his game plan would never work against sides like storm and sharks.

Fuk me if a team like sharks who are basically broke win a comp and us being the richest club in the comp finish outside top 4 almost every year is a embaressememt and I can't believe des is stil around. I've said it a million times CEO and coach need to go before we rebuild.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Mate it kills me when I hear people talk crap. Seriously when we made grand final first time it was with a team already established and we got lucky and signed perret and Inu. Since then we have lost so many good players and signed no one. Like almost every player that had a bit of football skills or did things there way are gone. It's the nazi in control that's destroying past players and present; I don't get how people can't see that and tonight the grand final just shows that's his game plan would never work against sides like storm and sharks.

Fuk me if a team like sharks who are basically broke win a comp and us being the richest club in the comp finish outside top 4 almost every year is a embaressememt and I can't believe des is stil around. I've said it a million times CEO and coach need to go before we rebuild.
i agree 100%

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des hate aside, Cronulla completed at 90% tonight and only scored 2 tries , goes to show a boring game plan works if the guys on the field actually hold the ducking ball and defence like their lives depend on it.
But they scored the first try because Flanagan decided to be creative of the scrum and the second try came from a big forward receiving good ball, 2 things we don't do.

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If chambers passed the ball to Cronk it would of been game over, that style is risky where one bad read by a single player will costs a team dearly

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't boring.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jim Dymock

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But they scored the first try because Flanagan decided to be creative of the scrum and the second try came from a big forward receiving good ball, 2 things we don't do.
Agree, but both these teams have good completion rates, you have to hold the fucking ball and then get creative , we can't do either.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
leave him ALONE! You are lucky he even coaches for you BASTARDS!, Hes a HUMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.